Any advice?

Hi Lesleyanne I lost 1 1/2 this week too lol so were on par with each other I was over the moon - well done
Great ...well done
I was doing so well until half an hour ago when I ate 3 shortbread biscuits. I have already had 6 syns so I'll have to look them up! WHY WHY WHY do I do this to myself!!!!

I so badly want to get to 2 stone before Christmas but I don't think I am going to make it! Going to South Africa for 3 weeks over Christmas and Ioing to let my hair down! I will not preparing onal the whole 3 weeks and we will be eating out and being entertained and entertaining the rest of the time...Can't wait but When we are back in January it is going to be BOOT CAMP for me!
I still want to get to 11 stone and I am 12.12 now!

Anyway hope your week goes well!

Whattttttttttttttttt for a shortbread???? sheesh

Its one night you can get back on track tomorrow and still get that award before xmas - just enjoy your holiday worry when you get back

Dont beat yourself up, did you have a good time? if yes then a little gain is nothing it will come off next week. My WI is tomorrow - ive had an ok week not 100% but had some bad news within the family so it kinda knocked me sideways a bit for a couple of days .

Will see tomorrow - if its a gain ill just take it and have a good week next week

I had a gain of 0.5 I can handle that - id already text my consultant and explained what had happened I was hoping she wouldnt mention it in group - but she said 1/2 on for you Sheila are you ok with that? I said yes im fine - then she proceeded to say well I wont dwell on it I know you have had bad news this week, and as soon as she said that I started crying arghhh - She text when I got home to see if I was ok and that set me off again lol.

Ill be ok just need to get past the funeral which im dreading :( see what next week brings

That is so awful! But with all that is going on for you perhaps you should just relax a little and take it easy...in order to get through the next few days. I am so sorry for your loss...do you have a good supportive group?

Hi Lesleyanne yes they are fab. It was our SW party last night had a fab time im suffering today tho lol and im going out to do it all again tonight im hoping for a stay the same this week lol

Hows your week going

I am a serial weigher!!!! And the batteries for my scales have died...so I am not weighing so don't know how my week is going! Probably for the best! Trying hard though! Just about to cook KFC SW Chicken! Glad you are feeling a bit better

It took me all day to pull myself together and get ready to go out again last night. Today im not as hungover but im dog tired and just wanna stay warm lol

We just took my mother-in -law out for Christmas Lunch....not slimming world! Feeling quesy from the rich food - not used to it! BOOTCAMP tomorrow!

Back