Attack Any advise - no loss

gentoo

I've done a seven day attack. I initially lost 4lb by day three. But I've put 2.5 lb of that back on again I've been faithful to the diet and I feel really disillusioned. (on a slightly linked note I have lost 1inch on my waist, possibly water). So at the end of day 7 I've lost a total of 1.5lb.
Should I do another three days and hope to Lose a bit more of the total 6lb I'm supposed to lose on attack - or do I switch?
I'm not bored of pp so it wouldn't be a taste problem. And I'm taking a multivitamin to be sure I have all of those.

you dont have your stats up so dont know how much you have to lose. did the questionaire on the official site tell you to do 7 days ? if so then dont do any more than that... switch to cruise as you body will now need the extras provided by the veg

Thank you. I have 35lb to lose. And the website was a little conflicting. The first time I entered my data it told me 7 days. I was showing a friend and re entered my information to be told three days. At home again later I tried a third time and got seven days again. I decided to go with seven days.

Evening gentoo i would take Ellies advise and go on to cruise keep posting all your eating so the Dukeneers can read and advise on foods you eat good luck x

Back