any better sausages than the ww ones?

sophia-jo

Silver Member
Today is my first day back to WW and I chose to have eggs and ww sausages for my tea and to be honest, it wasn't great :(

I know that the ww sausages are low in fat and that's probably why they were a little dry and at 1 1/2 pnts each I guess they were ok but I'm after your oppinion on other low fat sausages please.

thanks xxx

I like Tesco light choices sausages 2.5 points for 2, they are in the frozen section, hope this helps

morissons healthy sausages are 1 point each or cauldrens quorn sausages are 1 point each

oooooh, so there are plenty to choose from then. Thanks guys xxx :)

i vote morrisons too, and the 5% fat spicey red pepper ones that they sell at morrisons are gorgeous too and the same pointage i believe... :)

I'm a morrisons sausage fan too and I have to agree with you, as they are low in fat they tend to be on the dry side. I found that when I grilled them they were very dry so I dusted down my George Foreman and make them on that and they tend not to dry out. If you have one try it out x

I love the Linda McCartney frozen vegetarian ones. I think they're about 2 points for 1 but they really do taste like meat. I love them.

I like Tesco light choices sausages 2.5 points for 2, they are in the frozen section, hope this helps

i didn't realise this! my vote would go for morrisons, but seeing as the local one is an hours bus journey i definitely needed to find somewhere which did betters ones and in a closer supermarket, will try these thank you!

I really must try those Morrison ones. I'm not really a sausage fan but in week one I'm still trying to get to grips with what I can eat and I remember from last time I did ww a few years back that I did eat sausages at some point lol I need to take some more time out to see what you guys eat... i love this forum :flirt2::D

i love the asda GFY ones, they are 2.5pts for 2 and are a tad spicy yummmmm! they are a regular on my weekly shop x

Back