• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

any better sausages than the ww ones?

sophia-jo

Silver Member
Today is my first day back to WW and I chose to have eggs and ww sausages for my tea and to be honest, it wasn't great :(

I know that the ww sausages are low in fat and that's probably why they were a little dry and at 1 1/2 pnts each I guess they were ok but I'm after your oppinion on other low fat sausages please.

thanks xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 10st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 0st1lb(0.65%)
I like Tesco light choices sausages 2.5 points for 2, they are in the frozen section, hope this helps

vicki_ww

S: 16st2lb C: 13st8lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 2st8lb(15.93%)
morissons healthy sausages are 1 point each or cauldrens quorn sausages are 1 point each

sophia-jo

Silver Member
oooooh, so there are plenty to choose from then. Thanks guys xxx :)

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
S: 9st2lb C: 9st2lb G: 8st4lb BMI: 20.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i vote morrisons too, and the 5% fat spicey red pepper ones that they sell at morrisons are gorgeous too and the same pointage i believe... :)

Hazykay

Silver Member
S: 16st4.5lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st10.0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 2st11.5lb(17.29%)
I'm a morrisons sausage fan too and I have to agree with you, as they are low in fat they tend to be on the dry side. I found that when I grilled them they were very dry so I dusted down my George Foreman and make them on that and they tend not to dry out. If you have one try it out x

S: 17st2lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 5st2lb(30%)
I love the Linda McCartney frozen vegetarian ones. I think they're about 2 points for 1 but they really do taste like meat. I love them.

Smirky

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 17st7lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 39.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I like Tesco light choices sausages 2.5 points for 2, they are in the frozen section, hope this helps
i didn't realise this! my vote would go for morrisons, but seeing as the local one is an hours bus journey i definitely needed to find somewhere which did betters ones and in a closer supermarket, will try these thank you!

I really must try those Morrison ones. I'm not really a sausage fan but in week one I'm still trying to get to grips with what I can eat and I remember from last time I did ww a few years back that I did eat sausages at some point lol I need to take some more time out to see what you guys eat... i love this forum :flirt2::D

nicoleaimee

chunky chick :-)
S: 15st6lb C: 14st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st10lb(4.63%)
i love the asda GFY ones, they are 2.5pts for 2 and are a tad spicy yummmmm! they are a regular on my weekly shop x