Step 1 Sole Source Any big losers out there?

13juy2013

Anyone out there who has a big loss to lose? I have 11 stone to lose, to take me to 13 stone. I'm 5ft9 and quiet broad so I'm not aiming to be 8stone. I want to be a size 12, so whichever hits first. I'd like to be around 12nhalf but we will see lol.

So far I'm on day two and have lost 5lb :)

Hi :)

Well done on the 5lbs ! I'm on day 4 but haven't looked at the scales yet :-/ it's weigh day on Tuesday for me :)

I have around 6 or 7 stone to loose to take me to around 9 stone but I am just aiming for 12 stone at the moment as 9 seems to far to see yet :(

Jen xx

Hey there! I'm 5'11 and started off at 20:6lbs and I'm now 12 stone! Currently a size 12 (but I've got a size 10 ASDA skirt!) but I've just come back from New York and put on 5lbs in a week oops! Back to SS for me as I've got exactly 12lbs to go til goal to take me to a 9 stone loss!

Good luck hunny! You can do it!

Hey there! I'm 5'11 and started off at 20:6lbs and I'm now 12 stone! Currently a size 12 (but I've got a size 10 ASDA skirt!) but I've just come back from New York and put on 5lbs in a week oops! Back to SS for me as I've got exactly 12lbs to go til goal to take me to a 9 stone loss!

Good luck hunny! You can do it!
Well done! How long did it take you? I went New York after losing 7stone in 2011, ended up not going back on cd which is why I'm here :( gutted! X

needing to lose 7 .... day by day , hoping that the days won't be too hard , i'd like it to be as kind as poss lol hows everyone feeling at looking at the long haul

I'm dreading it. I honestly don't know how il cope in the summer with all the bbqs, but every year iv got fatter and fatter, this past year I couldn't find a pair of boots to fit me!! Even Evans largest size calf. I couldn't leave the house when it snowed :(

Well done! How long did it take you? I went New York after losing 7stone in 2011, ended up not going back on cd which is why I'm here :( gutted! X

Well to be honest I started in July, I haven't stick to it 100% for all those months as I've flipped between SS/ step 2 which I think has helped me not to be scared of eating again! I took my products with me BUT still ended up going to those delis and having keys say ahem a good time on all those meats and other delights! But I think I've booted myself out of ketosis through one too many protein bars (so I did try to be good!) I'm hoping my CDC will let me have a week off from WI! I've being struggling with this last stone as I'm getting fed up/ not focused!

I'm dreading it. I honestly don't know how il cope in the summer with all the bbqs, but every year iv got fatter and fatter, this past year I couldn't find a pair of boots to fit me!! Even Evans largest size calf. I couldn't leave the house when it snowed :(
yes that's the wake up call . Summer is better on the diet as you won't feel hungry , hoping for a hot one !!! also you could have chicken , but I think sometimes it makes us hungry , and may lead to more .... I have also got fatter each year .... i'm my heaviest now , almost 4 years ago I was 11 half stone , now 17 sone 10 lb so lets be honking on 100 percent ... what are you dreading most ?

Back