any bikers out there?

clarecbear82

I'm a biker without a bike at the moment but do go out on my ohs fazer 1000 and xt660x. Was wondering if there was anyone else into bikes out there?

clarecbear82 said:
I'm a biker without a bike at the moment but do go out on my ohs fazer 1000 and xt660x. Was wondering if there was anyone else into bikes out there?

I am, well the OH is, picking up new thundercat tomorrow afternoon :)

my DH jsut passed his big bike test in December, enjoy going out on the bakc of it, however silly thing was coming hoome form work in the appalling weather last night and got blown off, broke a bone in his hand and bike ('86 yamaha FJ1200) will need some work.

We were planning on taking it over to holland to visit a friend at the end of April but now bike too sick to come with us x

kerryathome said:
my DH jsut passed his big bike test in December, enjoy going out on the bakc of it, however silly thing was coming hoome form work in the appalling weather last night and got blown off, broke a bone in his hand and bike ('86 yamaha FJ1200) will need some work.

We were planning on taking it over to holland to visit a friend at the end of April but now bike too sick to come with us x

Oh no :( my OH's big bike test was cancelled today due to it being too windy :(

lol they get like that, my hubby failed the first time, imagine how huffy he was lol, it'll be worth it in the end.

kerryathome said:
lol they get like that, my hubby failed the first time, imagine how huffy he was lol, it'll be worth it in the end.

I don't even want to think about what he's going to be like if he fails!! Lol. He passed his mod 1 with no minors, so fingers crossed he'll do it!!

I'm a keen all weather biker with my trusted XJ600 Diversion. Have been biking for about 5 / 6 years. Love it!!

Pete

Passed 5 years ago, had a couple of bigger bikes, now have a gsx600r and a Ducati ST2.

Also biked in all weathers, thats why I avoid shiney ones.

Rab

I ride a Kawasaki Er6f and my hubby has a Pan European St1300. I rode bikes as a kid, I grew up on a farm and we used them for rounding up cattle etc, then I never got on a bike for 20+ years. Met my now hubby, rode pillion for a while then thought, sod that, I want to ride my own so passed my test 2 years ago and have never looked back! Love it! :D

Pillion only here I'm afraid and not so much of that since the kids came along. They are getting a bit older now so I am pleased to be getting back out there a bit more now. MrB has a Harley dyna glide sport at the moment. Very plush backseat !! He has had a variety of bikes over the years.
Anyone do rallies ? Going to the Welsh coast MCC one next month, was brill last year, appart from the 5 hour ride home in a monsoon LOL

Back