1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Any CD'ers in bolton?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by specialk, 30 December 2009 Social URL.

1. specialk

specialk Well-Known Member

Hi all

just wondering are there any CDers in the bolton, Lancashire area? is there only 2 CDCs? as the website is only giving 2, one was my previous CDC and the other isnt replying to me :(

Please help

K x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Hey Hun...Why don't you try calling Cambridge up? Not all Cdc are on the website, my current one isn't and have to say he's the best one i've had :)

4. lancslass53

lancslass53 Well-Known Member

there are a few in the chorley/preston area but i guess some of them would be a bit far for you, i went back to my previous CDC in preston, she is great and as she already knew me from 2 1/2 years ago i felt more comfortable going to her rather than someone new