Any CDs near me - Bromley?

Hi I was wondering if there were any of you near me.
I live in Orpington (near Bromely) Kent.

Yvonnie xx

Follow this link

Cambridge Diet find a counsellor

It shows CDCs in Kent and one called Mary S who covers Orpington and Bromley just click on the name and it gives you details

Hope it helps

Bekie

^ as beckie mentioned, its Mary

If you do join with her pls let me know what she's like as my brother lives in orpington too and wants to start but his a bit funny about going to a lady but there are no men CDC in the area :(

did u mean counsellors or people doing the diet?
I am in grove park/bromley
:)

well then I am near you then and I am doing the diet:p

how are you doing

nat xx

Hi Nat, Have just seen your stats wow - 14lbs in your first week!! I wish I could do that.
Day 1 (restart) not going too badly, but then I only woke up at 11, and went back to bed around 5 (headache)! I've had all my shakes today, and now can't get to sleep - I wonder why!!!
Hubby wants to go shopping 2moro, but I don't think I can cope being out of house for long whilst starting SS.

How are you getting on?

Joeyroo - Shall I ask if has many male clients :)o )

Ewwwwww yes please.......that will hopefully give him the kick up the bum he needs!

Ahhhh orpington..........lived there for 21 years of my life and venture back there on weekly basis to see family......if your ever having a bad time of the diet and need a pick me up let me know and i'll stop by and give you a kick up the bum in right direction hehe :eek: :D

Back