any chance ??

Is there any chance that if i started slimfast on monday that i would be able to lose a stone or so before xmas day ?? I would be having two shakes a day and a main meal which wouldnt be no more than 500cal and no snacks during the day only a lil ammount of fruit. If i started it on monday it would be 3weeks and 4 days to do it by. anyone know or have any ideas how much i would lose?:jelous:

you could, but as everyone is different you may not get quite there,
what you are saying you will eat is a good start, but if you get in loads of exercise i think you could def do it!!!

Good Luck, and keep us posted on how you go!!

i think as kes said it really depends on your weight and metabolism etc. but a lot of it has to do with your mentality as well you know. so first of all hope you have lots of water weight hehe..
but really i mean im hoping to be down 10 to 14 lbs by christmas, so if you focus and dont slip up you should be fine. its not long till christmas so just think about the yummy things you can have when you get there.
just remember to drink lots of water! and exercise exercise exercise...
good luck..keep us posted as to how your getting on!!
x

It really depends on how much you weigh in the first place. If you're quite a bit over weight then you will easily lose a stone in just over three weeks. If you are already a relatively healthy weight then you 'could' lose a stone depending on your metabolism, how much exercise you do etc.
I think you're in with a good shot either way. Make sure you have your snacks though or your metabolism will slow down & you won't lose as much. Make sure you drink plenty of water too and up your exercise a bit and i'm sure you'll do great! xx

i agree with rayven. when i started i had snacks. then i thought i could do without them and i can. but even though im exercising my weight isnt dissapearing as before. i really think u have to have the snacks. even if you halve a snack into two. at least ur body gets something instead of having nothing from brekkie to lunch..etc goodluck

I think you should give it your best shot! Anythings possible when you put your mind to it... make sure you exercise lots (thats the bit i miss out lol) and like they have said drink plenty of water! Fruit is free to eat as much of you like i think??? But it will stop you starving which may lead you to binge if you dont see quick results! GOOD LUCK X

Back