ANY CLEVER PEPS WITH SOLUTION

stevenrwright

Please help - am addicted to bread - (the whole loaf) any ideas on free food to use instead that would feel/ taste same but not sabotage weight loss - all ideas welcome i like to experiment

There are no free foods that feel or taste like bread! i used to eat a lot of bread but since starting sw haven't missed it in the way I thought I would.

Nothing tastes like good bread! I can easily eat a whole loaf - if I have a whole loaf, which is why I don't buy them.

If you feel like some bread, then get just one roll, or a small baguette, from a really good baker or the fresh bread section of the supermarket. If you only buy one small thing, that's all you will be able to eat when you get home!

Syn it, enjoy it as a treat, then that's it. There is nothing left in the kitchen calling to you!

I love bread too and was really worried about it when I first started the plan - especially as my lunch everyday before had been sandwiches and I couldn't think of life without it or imagine an alternative.

It took a few days admittedly, but after a week or so I found I kicked my bread habit and because I was so full from free foods didn't eat bread at all. I then actively tried not to eat bread in case it would set me off on a binge (If I cut something out I have to cut it out totally as usually, one taste of it and I'm back on it like a junkie on crack!) but I have learned to live with my 60g hexb wholemeal bread allowance and often have extra lean burgers made with 60g wholemeal baps.

It's just a case of learning to plan your (wholemeal) bread into your healthy extra allowances or synning it. I'm lucky I guess in that I love wholemeal things but I really feel for those who only like white bread, as I only liked white when I was a child and remember what it was like going to events where the sandwiches were always brown!

stevenrwright said:
Please help - am addicted to bread - (the whole loaf) any ideas on free food to use instead that would feel/ taste same but not sabotage weight loss - all ideas welcome i like to experiment

Weight watchers petit pains are a hex b and give me that fresh baked bread hit as I just pop one in the oven and eat warm

Back