Any comparisons in weight loss

Jay27

Hi all. First week on propoints, I lost weight before on the discover plan. Each week I'd have significant weight loss, averaged 3 pounds a week. I'm just wondering have people who have been doing propoints noticed any difference in their weekly weigh ins compared to when you were doing the discover plan. I have my first weigh in on Tuesday :eek: usually I'd be on the scales in the bathroom everyday but this time round I'm going to leave it til my weigh in each week. Thanks for any replies and good luck to all on the weight loss journey :D

Have to say mine have been virtually the same. Generally floats anywhere between 3 and 1lb off a week.

I wa son pro points 5 weeks week 1 - 2lbs and every other week Ihad a gain despite not using my 49 points - my gains were not large but gains anyway so back to discover and am losing steadily again

I've my first weigh in on Tuesday, I don't know what to expect. The leader at the meeting claims she was apprehensive at the start but now would never switch back to discover plan. I still find it hard to believe but I'm going to give it a couple of weeks and see what happens.

Back