Any consultants out there?

MrsScandude

Hi all. Well I've got an interview to become a consultant tomorrow and I'm really nervous! Fear of the unknown I guess. Can anyone tell me what to expect? I keep getting told its more like an 'informal chat' but surely there's more to it than that? Thanks in advance

Sorry I can't help but wanted to wish you good luck :)

Sorry I cannot help either but again wanted to wish you luck, It is something I have wondered about when I am made redundant in the future - I have tried searching the internet but cannot find much that really helps so any info you could post would be great.

Good luck from me!!
There are folks on here who have gone on to be consultants but then very, very rarely post. I don't know why, perhaps they are encouraged not too??

OH good luck to you for the interview "chat". Would be interested to know how you go on! Sure you will be fine, how exciting! :)

Well I've been and it wasn't too scary so that's good! I find out Tuesday so keep your fingers crossed for me :)

I wonder if they discourage Consultants from going on forums like this as people give non SW member syn values etc so they lose out on business.
Hope you got the job :)

Fingers crossed for you

Back