Any consultants out there?

You sound just the sort of person they would be after. I would have lots of enthusiasm but am quite happy to help out at the group I attend. And hubby hopes to retire next year so we will want to be free to travel and do things we cant at the moment. I wish you well, wish you lived near me, I would pop round to visit your group and give you support. You will be fab, fingers and toes crossed! :)

Hi guys just to let you know I must have done ok because I got the consultancy and start in January! So excited! Thanks to all those who crossed body parts for me, it must have helped! :D

MrsScandude said:
Hi guys just to let you know I must have done ok because I got the consultancy and start in January! So excited! Thanks to all those who crossed body parts for me, it must have helped! :D

Brilliant!!!! Well done girl!

MrsScandude said:

What a star! :) Good luck with it all. Hope you can still post on here and let us know how it goes as its been good hearing about your journey.

Yay let me know how u get on!! U training in nov and dec? You got people to help hand out your 3000 leaflets? Lol good luck I got my interview next week x

Think training is in November and yes, have already got some 'assistants' lined up to help with deliveries :)

I don't know but that would be really weird if we were (in a good way!) will let you know when I hear. Good luck to you! X

Congrats to you MrsS I hope it goes well for you - Good luck Rosie. Im sure you will both be a real asset to the SW family and the groups will be lucky to have you on board .

Hi I have an interview next week and just looking for a guide to any questions they asked you???
Plus did they give you a venue or location or did you pick your own!

Babycrazy said:
Hi I have an interview next week and just looking for a guide to any questions they asked you???
Plus did they give you a venue or location or did you pick your own!

It was more just a chat really - not so much a formal interview. And they've told me where my group will be but they do ask how far you are willing to travel

Fabulous, so I can uncross now! Phew, thats better, looked proper queer sat here hunched up ha ha! So pleased for you and interested to hear all about it. Great stuff, brill :)

hollys nan said:
Fabulous, so I can uncross now! Phew, thats better, looked proper queer sat here hunched up ha ha! So pleased for you and interested to hear all about it. Great stuff, brill :)

Hee hee :D thanks Holly's nan :D

Back