Any ex-slimming worlders?

I use fruit juice or yoghurt. Tesco fo a really nice light choices cranberry juice I reckon that would be low to add I will try and look up pp when I'm back home x

Personally I wouldn't use Greek too thick, I normally use the lowest fat natural yogurt and if needed add sweetner x

I wasn't sure how it would turn out with just fruit I will try it x x

Hiya, wondering if anyone could help me with tea! I've been tracking that a cup of tea with splash of milk is 1 point, is this fair?

mazziecoupe said:
Hiya, wondering if anyone could help me with tea! I've been tracking that a cup of tea with splash of milk is 1 point, is this fair?

What kind of milk is it? 142ml skimmed is 1PP, 284ml skimmed is 3PP :)

Ruth
X

my online tracker says that the 1/8 of 142 ml semi skimmed i have in my hot choc is 0pp, so ive not been counting it.. obviously i dont drink a hot choc every hour or so, so i'm not worried.. but ofc if your drinking tea/coffee all day then it would add up x

Hiya its semi skimmed milk, because i don't drink alot of milk (apart from cereal now and again) i've stuck with this instead of going to skimmed - i usually drink black coffee so that's 0pp but just fancied a little brew with milk this morning with my boiled egg and 2 slices of Crusts Away!

Hiya!

142ml of Semi-Skimmed Milk is 2PP :)

I often get a measuring jug or an old plastic bottle, mark where 1/4 of a pint and 1/2 a pint are and keep using it in the fridge- so I know I have the right amount without guessing :)

Ruth
x

Back