Any ex-slimming worlders?

Me too!!

krupskaya said:
Hi all,

Just coming to the end of my first week after defecting to the dark side lol! I've gone bread mad - Kingsmill Tasty wholemeal, 2 slices for 5pp and Kingsmill 50/50 Crusts Away, 1pp each slice. God I've missed loads of bread in my 13 months with SW.

I've really enjoyed my first week and have used all my weekly points. A real necessity as I'm only on 26 points a day. We'll see what the scales say tomorrow though... wish me luck!

Good luck hun xx

Welshtigger said:
It's brilliant isn't it :) I'm on day one too jayde! :) x

Rissole76 said:

acc said:
Feel I need a change too,just losing and gsining the same pounds!!!:'(

Good luck losing the lbs girls and welcome aboard lol xx

I'm another SW traitor I lost a stone with SW but then I was firmly stuck and my weight has not moved since the week before xmas :/
I joined ww last night for two reasons. One to kick start my weight loss and two because its a more convenient time and place to go to meetings.
I've done WW before when my oldest was born and lost 38lbs so I know its doable. I feel the older I've got the harder it is to lose weight :)

I'm another SW traitor I lost a stone with SW but then I was firmly stuck and my weight has not moved since the week before xmas :/
I joined ww last night for two reasons. One to kick start my weight loss and two because its a more convenient time and place to go to meetings.
I've done WW before when my oldest was born and lost 38lbs so I know its doable. I feel the older I've got the harder it is to lose weight :)

lol love how us sw'ers seem to refer to ww as the dark side! - My SIL has always done ww and i've always been a sw girl.. i've considered defecting in the past for a change but i've always felt like i should stay loyal! esp as my consultant is seriously fab.. but i just cant afford to pay a fiver a week to get weighed.. OH work means that sometimes he's back really late meaning my Noodle has to come with and it's just not far to keep her out till 7. . plus she ends up getting bored and wanting booby feeds and then i end up missing whatever's being said! .. so i've bought some salter scales (interesting as they say i'm only 1/4 lb up from last weeks sw weigh in, which is physically impossible, i had a curry and a bar of galaxy before i weigh-only to check they actually work!- let alone what i've binged on the rest of the week just gone!)

I've planned my full weeks eating and although i'm skeptical, completely out of my comfort zone and worrying.. i'm keeping my fingers crossed! x

Hi I have decided to try weight watchers but am struggling with the small portions after slimming world but again like others am enjoying the freedom of grabbing a ready meal for lunch straight off the shelf ... I do feel a little guilty tho as the sw group I was attending was a really good one but I defaulted on the diet and regained all of my weight and was too ashamed to go back... anyhow here's to new beginnings and i look forward to being part of minimims again x

mel1 said:
Hi I have decided to try weight watchers but am struggling with the small portions after slimming world but again like others am enjoying the freedom of grabbing a ready meal for lunch straight off the shelf ... I do feel a little guilty tho as the sw group I was attending was a really good one but I defaulted on the diet and regained all of my weight and was too ashamed to go back... anyhow here's to new beginnings and i look forward to being part of minimims again x

Hiya, I did SW for a month in January without any weight loss. I switched to WW and yes, for the first week or so I was most definitely a bit hungrier but that soon fades.....I'm now 5 lbs lighter and loving it. I think for me on SW, despite being 100% on plan and eating really healthily I just can't get away without measuring portion sizes :-(

JaxieD said:
Hiya, I did SW for a month in January without any weight loss. I switched to WW and yes, for the first week or so I was most definitely a bit hungrier but that soon fades.....I'm now 5 lbs lighter and loving it. I think for me on SW, despite being 100% on plan and eating really healthily I just can't get away without measuring portion sizes :-(

Glad to hear hunger fades cos I am seriously looking at the dog to eat as I am absolutely starving (it show how hungry I am cos I'm a veggie and the poor old dog thought she was safe with me)

I always think you need a lot of low or zero point foods handy for hunger pangs. Make a fruit smoothie or have some carrot sticks, 0 pp homemade soup??? Xxx

Good luck Hun cos the weight losses will be worth it xxx

Ellebear said:
I always think you need a lot of low or zero point foods handy for hunger pangs. Make a fruit smoothie or have some carrot sticks, 0 pp homemade soup??? Xxx

Good luck Hun cos the weight losses will be worth it xxx

Thanks for that :) I am excited for weigh in because I've already got that "sucked in" feeling if you know what I mean this was something I didn't really get when I ate larger portions so fingers crossed ...and thumbs up to fruit smoothies

I'm loving the ww freedom! Smoothies too its awesome and so easy when things are going on. Although sw does work - I feel guilty every time I feel great about being on ww lol!

Back