Any ex-slimming worlders?

Me too! I wonder if a similar number of defectors are going 'the other way' and switching from WW to SW?

I'm joining up tonight to WW after a year of STS or hovering 2lbs either way at my current weight, am so fed up with being disheartened every week - i'm hoping WW gives my body a good shock into loosing again

I'm joining up tonight to WW after a year of STS or hovering 2lbs either way at my current weight, am so fed up with being disheartened every week - i'm hoping WW gives my body a good shock into loosing again

welcome to w/w good luck losing the lbs xx

Last edited:
I've just joined tonight too! Really looking forward to having the food I want rather than because it is free or a weird syn free version! Got lots of reading to do tonight!

hi hun welcome to w/w, good luck xx

I'm here following suite of jaylou and ellebear.. a sw member for 3 years now and i love it.. portion control not an issue, i loose well and i think.. i dont smoke,drink, do drugs etc.. so what if i wanna eat big portions! lol.. but im loosing motivation and need a change.. WW virgin and starting saturday..pooping it! x

FernXx said:
I'm here following suite of jaylou and ellebear.. a sw member for 3 years now and i love it.. portion control not an issue, i loose well and i think.. i dont smoke,drink, do drugs etc.. so what if i wanna eat big portions! lol.. but im loosing motivation and need a change.. WW virgin and starting saturday..pooping it! x

Snap!! I've started today-found a cash back offer, So I've signed up online for 3months for free :)
Just need a shake up to the system xxx

Snap!! I've started today-found a cash back offer, So I've signed up online for 3months for free :)
Just need a shake up to the system xxx

I did exactly the same :D On day 4 now and no problems so far. Although we'll see what the scales say on Monday

As much as this me sounds like an utter lush, I like that I can drink on WW without completely blowing the diet.

And if I miss my SW days, I can always do a simply filling day which is essentially the same thing!

x

Well I'm well into day one.now and loved I could just buy a sarnie for lunch and point it and I don't have to worry about free food lists. 22pp left for dinner and snack and I've eaten well today.

How do you all pp your hot drinks? 1pp per dash of milk? Seems lot. X

jayde1148 said:
Well I'm well into day one.now and loved I could just buy a sarnie for lunch and point it and I don't have to worry about free food lists. 22pp left for dinner and snack and I've eaten well today.

It's brilliant isn't it :) I'm on day one too jayde! :) x

jayde1148 said:

Hi hun,

Measure some milk on a morning, take it from daily allowance and pp it.

I use 1/2 pt skimmed milk for just coffees (3pp) or a full pint if having cereal too (5pp).

Glad you've enjoyed day 1! xx

Thanks for the milk tip! Today I've had 2 coffees with small.dash of milk and I will probably have one tea later so I think I will put it down as 2pp- is that enough do you think?

It was semi skimmed x

Hi all,

Just coming to the end of my first week after defecting to the dark side lol! I've gone bread mad - Kingsmill Tasty wholemeal, 2 slices for 5pp and Kingsmill 50/50 Crusts Away, 1pp each slice. God I've missed loads of bread in my 13 months with SW.

I've really enjoyed my first week and have used all my weekly points. A real necessity as I'm only on 26 points a day. We'll see what the scales say tomorrow though... wish me luck!

Jayde - a quarter pint of skimmed milk is 2pp if that helps any.

krupskaya said:
Hi all,

Just coming to the end of my first week after defecting to the dark side lol! I've gone bread mad - Kingsmill Tasty wholemeal, 2 slices for 5pp and Kingsmill 50/50 Crusts Away, 1pp each slice. God I've missed loads of bread in my 13 months with SW.

I've really enjoyed my first week and have used all my weekly points. A real necessity as I'm only on 26 points a day. We'll see what the scales say tomorrow though... wish me luck!

Good luck! Keep us updated! X

Back