Any exciting plans for the weekend?

rh00by

Used to be fatter
So it's Thursday afternoon, and work is dragging, so thought I would doing something cheerful and ask if anyone has anything cool planned for the weekend?

I am going to my first BBQ/party since I started SW on Saturday, and am a bit nervous. I want to be able to drink, but I know once I have a few, I'll lose all my restraint, so maybe I'll stay sober. You ever notice when you stay sober that your friends say "What's wrong with you? Just have one" and they don't understand that one begins with many, and ends up with eating all manner of naughties.

Still, reserved some syns and taking syn free burgers and sausages, so wish me luck!

I'm having a few friends round for some drinks and a catch up before we go into town. I'm determined to keep within my syns alcohol wise, and as usual will have some syn free food prepared at home to steer me away from a takeaway at the end of the night!

We are supposed to be going camping, not sure if we will though if it doesnt stop raining!:mad:

hiya, my sister is coming to stay for the weekend (free holiday in blackpool) its ok cos she joined slimming world 3 weeks ago so she can t cheat in my house, we are going to book a holiday on saturday for beginning of october and she s paying. then we hit the shops.

She's paying??? Do you think she'd pay for me ;)

We are supposed to be going camping, not sure if we will though if it doesnt stop raining!:mad:

Camping is the pits in the rain - I have just come back from a week on orkney - one decent day. Everything gets damp and it is quite disheartening.

Good Luck with the barbi, it is really hard staying sober when all around you are drinking. I try but usually fail, i find having Vodka, Lime and Soda in a pint glass a way of not drinking too much but still joining in and its always nice to go home remembering what has occured.

i am out for my 33rd birthday this weekend and have a whole day drinking session planned but if i stick to the vodka lime and soda i hopefully wont put on too much.

I'm going to enjoy the festival before it all ends for another year! :D

I have precisely nothing planned other than WI on BH Monday, where I fully intend to get myself a shiny 3st sticker. How the other half lives :D

Back