Any Gleeks?

As far as deaths go, I think it would be a bit crass and un-glee-like to kill off Becky. Loved the Rumours episode!

Cried like a baby and noone even died!! X

I cried too. When Sam started blubbing when they gave him his guitar I got all weepy too! I think it's because that kind of thing must be happening a lot right now where people are losing their job and becoming very desperate. You always assume it's not going to happen to you or anyone you know but...

Fab episode!! :) x

weird thing happened this weekend, got the bruno mars song in my head, marry you (the one glee covered but i'm sure all the gleeks will know), anyway went round the house singing it all day saturday and my other half looked distinctly worried!!! xx

lol! I am clearly not a proper gleek because I have no clue what you are talking about :D I may have to look it up and start singing it round the house to give my boyfriend a hint :rolleyes:

sounds like a plan!x

Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you ^_^

Just watched it on Youtube. Not a clue who the people getting married are though! :confused:

Boyfriend just walked through the door - I will restrain myself from singing it at him :D

Haha good idea!!! It's kurts mum and finns dad :) x

naughty glee funeral episode!!

I kno who it is :( x

i'm not putting who it is on here in case anyone doesn't want to know but i think they misled us!

don't put that damn marry you song in my head anymore, i don't want to freak my fella out again :rotflmao:

Lol me neither! Sad times tho x

Glee made me want cheese on Saturday with all the 'Fondue for two' stuff! :eatdrink012:

Or choc!! I love chocolate fondue! X

just downloaded glee the music volume 6 so i know what i'll be listening to driving to work in the morning :)

Yay :) xx

Love your rainbow sig btw, Carly :D

no glee next week, what are we gonna do?! x

Thanks! I'm just watching now... Why no glee?!?!?

Omg I love love love this episode! Mercedes nearly made me cry talking about wanting to be a princess and blame n Kurt r cute and Jesse - still only half way through! Xx

Hey

Meant to say - I got a letter today confirming I will be a solicitor as of 1st June - yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Back