Any Gleeks?

This was my favorite episode of this season. BRILLIANT!! and i havent stopped tweeting about it or volume 5 either. Loser like me is on repeat at the moment. I feel like im becoming a bit of a stalker with it.... :giggle:
I dont like Jesse, i still cant trust him.... (must remember its fictional!!!)

i got some funny looks belting out 'dancing queen' at the traffic lights this morning! x

Yea I Don't trust him! Think it's my fave too! Love loser like me :) x

i watched it last night - the american episode and cried the whole way though , you find out who dies but its not who you think! do u know carly ?

yes tweety we both know, we googled it lol x

We do lol! :( x

I love Glee and love love loved the rolling in the deep cover this week :) his voice wooow

58lb lost......63lb to go :)

It was awesome.... Well done on ur loss so far :) x

Thank you :)

Well done on yours also . I'm just getting used to mini mins on my phone lol x

What did u do before WW? X

South beach and Atkins ... Had a year off and put 23lb on :( had lost 81lb. But being depressed about that has kept me off track. So change of mentality and eating from now on x

Good idea Hun :) u can do it! :) u will get it goal this time xx

I hope so :) We can get there together :)

Defo :) it will be a while but we can do it xx

I see it as this took me a while to get this weight so it will take a while to get it off so i need to find some patience :)

Indeed! I'm having a hungry day today which is annoying! X

I was having a hungry day today I think because I am now controlling my eating.. so my 30 points felt like they went very quickly. I think I can have 30... I am not sure as I havent got the books. Did you get through today ok? x

Back