Any Gymbunnies here??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by binibikini, 13 May 2009 Social URL.

1. binibikini

binibikini supposed to be working!

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hello girls and boys,

I was wondering if there are any gym rats amongst us? I love working out and am hoping to throw all the excuses that have piled up over the last few months out of the window and get my ass to the club! I've also bought a new mini elliptical to use at home in the mornings/evenings while watching tv.

Anyone on SS or SS+ that works out? What are your energy levels like??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. X_lisa_X

X_lisa_X needs motivating

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.32%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i dont work out as yet, maybe when ive lost a few stone i might start the gym, but i walk my dogs an hour everyday and i have a very manual & physical job so that is enough for me at the moment x

4. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    No white sugar
    I usually do weigh training with my otherhalf which I love 'cause it tones everything up. I'm on 810 and have limited my exercise for now. If I do weights the scales won't go down so I'll wait a while. I'll get back to the gym cardio very shortly. Since on 810 I've cycled and walked but thats it.

Hope your first week is going well hun xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.