Any health improvements since starting JUDDDD?

I have suffered with m.e. For about a decade as well as severe major depression and I have noticed my energy and mood go up through the roof! Very confident it's this diet x
Every time I've had blood my inflammatory markers have been high for the last few years and I'm pretty sure if I had them done now they would be much lower, if not normal!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I just 'feel' better! I can't explain it really as it's nothing specific but my overall general wellbeing seems to have improved. I think part of it is down to the lack of diet stress - I've either been on a diet, or stressing because I wasn't on a diet - every day for the last 10+ years. Now that feeling has gone I feel so much better.

Also noticed the massive energy boost that Dr. J talks about in his book. The past 2 days were both 12.5h shifts for me, over an hour journey each way. In the past I would have absolutely relied on sugar and caffeine to get me through something like that but I actually did two DD and found it easy!

I actually can't imagine eating 'normally' every day again, this just makes so much more sense to me :)

I just 'feel' better! I can't explain it really as it's nothing specific but my overall general wellbeing seems to have improved. I think part of it is down to the lack of diet stress - I've either been on a diet, or stressing because I wasn't on a diet - every day for the last 10+ years. Now that feeling has gone I feel so much better.

Also noticed the massive energy boost that Dr. J talks about in his book. The past 2 days were both 12.5h shifts for me, over an hour journey each way. In the past I would have absolutely relied on sugar and caffeine to get me through something like that but I actually did two DD and found it easy!

I actually can't imagine eating 'normally' every day again, this just makes so much more sense to me :)

I can relate to the sugar & caffeine to get you through...when I'm working about 50% of my time is in the car..and a bag of sweets or crisps was always in reach..don't even miss them now.

Also inflammation much improved despite the bad weather, joints less painful, blood pressure reduced by 20 points, pretty sure my insulin is more level as I used to get terrible suagar highs/lows..but don't seem to now..and certainly less stressed about food.

Back