Any help?

elle82

Right I did TFR for 3weeks had a 5day brake whilst eating healthy and have decided to come back and do 3 more weeks...I'm 11.6 would love more than anything to be 10.6 at the end of week 3 as this will get me in to a 12 does any body have any tips no matter how small on how a stone in 3 weeks is achievable plse any help? :)

Elle have nothing to help you I too had a blip yest started off fairly ok but had a few no no things out of ketosis so back on it today
I have a party on 3 rd March I need max amt off from now til then so hopefully someone will have an idea of increasing loss
Hope u doing ok today X

Thanks Hun here's hoping someone comes along with an answer I really need a stone off...I'm coming off 5th of march and uve got the party 3rd of march so hopefully we can get a good loss :)

I know Elle its really tough when u hve something coming up
Really hoping for a good loss had planned to only do 4 weeks and I week refeed but will do
Tfr from now til party I won't be drinking at the party so should be ok
Here's to the next couple of weeks NO blips ! X

Hi Girls,
Stick to it religiously 100% and go swimming & Gym 4 times a week and it will drop off.... or it should do... it did for me! I`ve not been able to go swimming due to heavy and prolonged cold, but after this weeks half term I`m back with a vengence... Hope this helps. Its do~able in my opinion... but stick to it and drinks buckets of water, teas black coffees. XX

I would never eat again I'm either doing this or not I only ate cuz I planned to give up but I felt so much better and realised this is the only way to loose that amount in such a short time...u have been doing so well so I know ul do it and u will look amazing for ur party :)...wot dress size r u at the moment if u don't mind me asking?

Louloubellehoney said:
Hi Girls,
Stick to it religiously 100% and go swimming & Gym 4 times a week and it will drop off.... or it should do... it did for me! I`ve not been able to go swimming due to heavy and prolonged cold, but after this weeks half term I`m back with a vengence... Hope this helps. Its do~able in my opinion... but stick to it and drinks buckets of water, teas black coffees. XX

A reply whoooo :) thank u well done for doing so much....do u know if there's anything I can do at home as oh is at work and I'm with the kids so wouldn't be able to go gym 4 times I've got Zumba DVD but feel that's not enough to shift wot I want :(

I am on my third week so less than 151 measured myself this morn 34bust 29 waist 37.5 hips
In my 12's at the moment when my hips are36" then I'm in my 10's Usually that's when I'm 9.5-9.7X

A reply whoooo :) thank u well done for doing so much....do u know if there's anything I can do at home as oh is at work and I'm with the kids so wouldn't be able to go gym 4 times I've got Zumba DVD but feel that's not enough to shift wot I want :(
Hi,
Add swimming in the evenings x2 a week when hubby home? I aim for 45 lengths and i`m very unfit, so i`m sure you can do that in an hour? Do that in combo with your Zumba hun and that should be enough to shift extra weight quickly.
Lou xx

I have a good tip which helps keep you going if you get my drift! In hooland and barrat they self a tea called puree tea its all herbs no citric acid or fruits or anything we cant have! i showed my chemist them who said they were fine, i have 1 the night before my weigh-in, they are healthier than laxatives as its all natural and doesnt force anything but you can get a little tummy ache so drink plenty of water! the teas are on their website, by far the best teas ive tried, it says to take one every evening for 4 weeks but i just take them before weigh in and it defo helps :) x

I have a good tip which helps keep you going if you get my drift! In hooland and barrat they self a tea called puree tea its all herbs no citric acid or fruits or anything we cant have! i showed my chemist them who said they were fine, i have 1 the night before my weigh-in, they are healthier than laxatives as its all natural and doesnt force anything but you can get a little tummy ache so drink plenty of water! the teas are on their website, by far the best teas ive tried, it says to take one every evening for 4 weeks but i just take them before weigh in and it defo helps :) x

Pinklady can you tell me what they are called ? They sound great X

elle, i really think in 3 weeks, that stone will fly off. (im hoping for another stone of in 3 weeks too, i finish same day as you)

just stick 100%, ADD WALKING with kids or something and you'll do it. xxxxx

Yes of course they are called 'purer tea' they are in a small white and red square boz around £1.85 for 10 i think! check on their website they do slima teas too they are in a green and white box! i prefer the taste of purer teas i think thats how its spelt, they are minty flavoured!

Thank u ladies been a long day today it's so much harder to keep going back to it...how r ur days going? Think il do the swimming on ladies nite :) and the Zumba at home and take the kids walking and hopefully bye bye stone hehe....wow a size 12 already well done I can't wait to be a 12 it's my legs that r the problem my bodies weird I have to be anything under 10.7 to fit in a 12 and any thing around 10 stone and under to fit in a 10... I'm sick of always wearing my slimming pants lol! Helen 5th of march it is for us :) how long r u re feeding for?

Today going ok Helen no real difference from yest ! I'm refeeding for a week then doing exante for awhile just to cement the wt loss yes in the 12's which is good but alot of my clothes are 10's so still feeling the pressure roll on 3 rd and 5 th March glad u ok today X

Thank u ladies been a long day today it's so much harder to keep going back to it...how r ur days going? Think il do the swimming on ladies nite :) and the Zumba at home and take the kids walking and hopefully bye bye stone hehe....wow a size 12 already well done I can't wait to be a 12 it's my legs that r the problem my bodies weird I have to be anything under 10.7 to fit in a 12 and any thing around 10 stone and under to fit in a 10... I'm sick of always wearing my slimming pants lol! Helen 5th of march it is for us :) how long r u re feeding for?

im doing what i did before, going to go straight onto weight watchers, but get into to food slowly x

Today going ok Helen no real difference from yest ! I'm refeeding for a week then doing exante for awhile just to cement the wt loss yes in the 12's which is good but alot of my clothes are 10's so still feeling the pressure roll on 3 rd and 5 th March glad u ok today X

aaaww you'll be in the 10's in no time hun. good luck with exante.... xxxxxxxx

Thanks Helen will be starting exante 5 th March Lt all the way til then ! X

Has anyone done this plan before, went on re-feed then started eating really healthy?? im struggling, like seriously im normally upbeat but this really is getting to me now! i dont know what to do, half of me is scared to eat incase i put on but the otehr half of me has had enough, i almost gagged before drinking my final shake of the d ayheeeelllllpppppp! glad your days going ok elle! and helen i too am doing ww but i may not be bale to hold out as long as planned! :(

The first time I did lipotrim I was 12 stone and I only did it for 2 weeks and went down to 11.1 and did re feed for 2 weeks and went down to 10.7 then I ate healthy and went down to 9.7 in 5 weeks that was with no excerise then got pregnant and put it back on lol so pink lady it can be done if u stick to it the only reason I'm doing 3 weeks again is to get me into a 12 for holiday but after that I plan to get to 9 stone through healthy eating..the thing I have learnt about lipotrim is ur body tells u wen it's time to eat something my best advice Wud be to go week by week and see how it goes and if u decide enough is enough then before u come of make a plan decide the things ur going to eat and stick to it...wot Eva the out come I'm sure we are all gona get to our goals in the end we can do this girls slim for summer :)

Back