Any Ideas Anyone???

I was supposed to do the milk week this week, but my LLC said it was up to me, and if I felt like doing it at a later stage I could. I often get dizzy if I over do it but with such a long way to go yet I carried on as normal. I have had a cup of tea this week though.

:cry::cry:
Went to see Dr - my BP is OK - slightly lower than it used to be, but still in acceptable limit.

She's not happy with the dizzy spells, headaches etc, and said it was one of two things - firstly it could be because I was drinking too much water (I drink 4 litres every day, and 5 litres 2 or 3 times a week), but what she really thinks is it's starvation, and that I need to move onto Management.

Am now somewhat frustrated on two sides - firstly I don't want to go onto RtM yet, and said this to her, to which she said, that I could still lose weight, but more slowly (her chin hit the floor when I walked in). Secondly I have emailed and tried calling my LLC, and am getting no response, and therefore have no idea what to do now.

Any ideas???

thanks for the advice Dancing - still waiting for LLC to get back to me!

OK - here is the latest - have spoken to LLC - she said that there is a virus going around that quiet a few of her clients have had, all have had similiar symptoms. So am going to stay on packs for now, and will continue to count the days to 2nd of May when I start RtM

That is good news (I guess) especially as i have had a few small dizzy spells in the last couple of days. Nothing as bad as yours and I put it down to getting up too quickly! I did have a headache earlier too but it has now gone.

Hope you feel better soon.

Back