Any ideas for a distraction project?

Nope, not yet, but I've been a bit busier today so haven't minded so much! I'm thinking my hobbies should be exercise!!! And maybe the clothes thing, or... I dunno!

I HATE exercise. It's a chore to me. I have never liked it in any form, even when I was a kid.
Rant over. Ha ha! x

Hi

Card making is good, can be expensive, but can be cheap too if you shop around. ebay is fab for stuff

Dolls house, expensive, my daughter has one, and once it was done up, after only 2 weeks, it doesnt get touched now.

Cross stitching good, not too expensive and can be addictive.

Can I make another suggestion tho. Ive just started a 'wii fit challenge anyone?' thread, obviously you need a wii and wii fit, but the aim is to try and beat the current top scoring person for any of the games/excersises.

This has a real plus side, cos it will aid your loss.

I have a wii, and wii fit, but seem to have gone off it lately!!

does facebook count as a hobby??? anyway I do tiaras/jewellery semi sucessfully for it is more a small business than a hobby now.

Lots of good ideas so far.
I really like cardmaking, it is expensive to start up but there is loads of downloadable papers on the web, ebay is good for the accessories and The Works do a box of pick your own card for only a fiver.
I like knitting and over the years i've got loads of odd balls which i'm knitting up into a blanket (slowly!).
I went to Loch Leven yesterday which now has a walk round most of it so I cycled 12 miles. Felt really good after, tried to keep the pace up.

Back