Any Ideas for a sweet tooth

Samstar

Hi Guys, just joined sw last wednesday and was doing fine until monday had a bit of a choc binge don't know why but i really get the munchies sometimes. I wasn't even hungry but just needed something sweet and satisfying, so feel like I have messed my week up and started off good today and then had lunch and got the choc munchies again so had a kit kat and some biscuits, I know I'm doing wrong but its like I blank my mind out when I'm eating it, does anyone have any tips on how to stop this or any ideas for when i get a sweet tooth what I could eat? Feel so frustrated with myself but its nice to be able to talk to fellow dieters! thanks

ff fromage frais,sweetener and hi lights sachet mixed and chilled
sugar free jellymade up to 1/2 pint,cool and whisk in ff fromage frais/yoghurt chill.
Look at the pudding sticky
put low syn treats in search engine for Minimins -loads of threads there.

I like merangue nests (approx 2.5 syns each) with some stewed fruit (1 syn) and some natural yoghurt - yummy and sweet!

I also enjoy jelly and mullerlight yoghurts I find are incrediably sweet!

xx

Alpen Light chocolate and fudge bars or Chocolate and Orange. Very satisfying for a chocolate craving.

I think they are 2 syns a bar.

Thanks everyone that should help me out :)

chomp bars 3 syns and stick them in the fridge so they take ages to eat i usually end up sucking off the chocolate then eating the caramel and get in a right mess.

Back