Any ideas for evening meals?

so far i have had stir fry, grilled chicken, steak and salad. Tonight i had bacon and tomatoes and cheese.

I am running out of ideas. Any suggestions?

I love an omlette made with 2 eggs, tiny bit of REALLY strong cheese and grilled tomms and mushrooms! Heaven!
Also I like a tomm and mozerella salad with olives (only a few for flavour!)

I did a recipe I found on the Celeb Slim website for a Thai Red curry (I am a curry addict). Of course I would usually have had this with rice or naan bread but I just had it in a bowl on its own. I packed it out with brocolli and string beans and to be honest it was pretty much the same recipe I would use anyway (minus the soya beans)! It was yum and really filling.

I've been having.. stir fried veg and meat (usually chicken) use a bit of tabasco, soy sauce or mango chutney for a bit of a kick

steamed veggies with fish or lean meat

salads.. various, tuna, cheese, ham, chicken + bacon (nice!) use different dressings.. mainly balsamic or a bit of light option mayo or ceasar

chicken or veggie curry.. use a little bit of pataks curry paste (with a bit of added water it goes a long way!)

omlette usually 2 sm. eggs 1 bacon and red onion with a bit of grated cheese added.. have this on its own or with salad

scrambled egg and slice of bacon with mushies and tomato.. nice when everyone else is have the full 'fry up' feels like you aren't missing out :)

there are some recipes on the irish cs site.. good for ideas or to tweak to your own taste

Celebrity Slim

Back