Any ideas for substitute bars

MyLastDietEver

Been having tesco ultraslim choc bars for lunch but they're starting to make me gag :( can't get raspberry ones from my store and don't like exante bars. Any suggestions for any other bars that taste nice (I don't like nuts and have yet to find a choc one I like)
I tried slim and save before but didn't try their bars. Anyone know if the lemon ones are nice.
Had to have porridge today and got some really funny looks eating it at lunchtime :)

I believe the Biggest Loser bars are ok but haven't seen them on sale anywhere for a long time. I am not aware of any other bars (even from other diets) that are considered ok other than the Tesco ones.

I've been using the Atkins advance ones and so far had 9lb and 3lb loss :) plus they are only £1.50 in asda x

I too have used the Atkins bars think it was a Carmel brownie one which was lush.... If I ever get bored or as a treat I have one of these instead of exante one... I start 13 stone 7.75 and I'm now at 9stone 13 and I've been going for 2.5 months.... Xxxx

Thanks ladies, have tried biggest loser and Atkins and don't like them (apart from the yummy Atkins crispy choc bar but that's not a meal lol).
Maria, our start weights are nearly identical - I would be over the moon if I got anywhere near to your losses in 2.5 months :)

If you but online from eBay there are absolutely loads of atkins flavours. I have a cupboard full and I do 2 shakes and an atkins bar per day. Week three and I'm down almost a stone. I can't stomach anything other than the chocolate shakes so the atkins gives me something to look forward to of an evening. My faves are the cappucino flavour and peanut butter granola but they do soft ones if you don't like nuts. There are about 20 different flavours so I'm sure with a bit of trial and error you would find one you like :)

It soon comes off I'm a mum to a 4 year old volunteer in school as a teaching assistant go to college and work 8 till midnight every night at a sports bar (lots of cleaning) so I think my hectic life has had a lot to do with it..... Keep going and you'll be at target in no time I'm about to go on to maintenance as I'm 5ft 9 and if I lose anymore there will be nothing but a skeleton left xxxxx

I'll have a look. Being honest I would love to be 9 stone something but thought best to start with a more realistic target. Will rethink depending on how quickly I hit 10 something

Back