Any ideas on how to make a few extra £££

Dietingdon

Silver Member
I work full time, but by the time i've paid all my bills, I hardly have anything left. I'm trying to pay off my catalouge, the bain of my life, and also I want to save, and pay my brother back what he lent me, does anyone have any ideas on making extra money. I have nothing worth car-booting or e-baying, and I work shifts, which is proving hard to find a 2nd job to work along side. A home job would be great, but there are so many rouge ones, I googled it, and don't know who is for real and who is not. Any ideas?

How about being an AVON or Virgin rep. You could probably collect a few orders at work and do quite well, plus buy your own stuff at bargain prices!

I thought about avon, but there's already an avon lady at work, and I dont know a lot of people who are friends who would be interested.

I definitely agree...money saving expert is great. loads of ideas on there.

xxxx

I done Kleeneze a few years ago. You have to pay about £150 to start up but it's worth it if you put in the work and walking round the streets distributing/collecting the catalogs is great exersize. If you are prepared to put in the leg-work you can earn loads

partylite candles!

No outlay at all to begin with, so you can start straight away. They give you £300 of kit and wax, then you do parties like virgin vie. Thats the hardish bit, drumming up the parties. Once you have sold £300 you keep all the kit and start earning 20% of everything you sell. Downside is that you have to buy the wax that you will burn at the parties, but if you make certain targets you get that free too. As a consultant you can buy stuff at 40% discount too. (wax and accesories)

There is lots of ways of earning

Hello bro ,

There is lots of ways of earning try for online jobs like adsense,bidvertiser,forum posting,ad posting.The most important thing is start saving.

I set myself budgets for different things...and stick to them mostly. I compare that against my net earnings. I have little to save at the end, but I put it in a high interest account. Any savings you do start to build up, I'd put in an ISA or high interest account. If you have a spare room, you can take in a lodger under the rent a room scheme tax free (any amount below £4250). You can start a website and then charge for advertising....there are schemes online that help do this (I don't remember where to find them just now). You can use cashback sites like quidco or topcashback or rpoints when buying things online (e.g. fridges, washing machines, computers, holidays, groceries). I've made around £100 on these, which is £100 more than I had, so that's good. You can also try that challenge where you go one step down on the groceries you buy for a week..and if you like the stuff, you buy those instead of the more expensive groceries the next week. All these small kinda things do add up.

Good point with the groceries, most of the shops own budget range is actually the same product in lesser packaging.

Back