any ideas what are the nicer soups to try ?

Banana milkshake with lots of ice is delicious!!! I am living on them and the oriental chilli!!!!! I think I may turn yellow at this rate!!! X

Wagglestaff said:
Just had my first soup, chick & mushroom with a bit of black pepper and it was nice! Much nicer than the vile choc orange shake this afternoon. I feel better now on day one as I actually liked the taste of the soup :) I may end up not having many shakes at this rate lol! x

I mush prefer the soups and porridge to the shakes although I do like the mint chic and the cappuccino if I make them with hot water.
I like eating so the soup and porridge suit me much better x

My consultant didn't have any of these flavours: Chocolate, Mint Chocolate, Vanilla, Chocolate Orange or Cappucino and in soups everything but Oriental Chilli...

I just have a quick Question :D

If I ask her do you think she could get these for me, as too be honest these sound a lot more pleasant and more to my taste??

TY - RH xx

Rach_25 said:
My consultant didn't have any of these flavours: Chocolate, Mint Chocolate, Vanilla, Chocolate Orange or Cappucino and in soups everything but Oriental Chilli...

I just have a quick Question :D

If I ask her do you think she could get these for me, as too be honest these sound a lot more pleasant and more to my taste??

TY - RH xx

Your CDC should have a wide range of all products mine has all bars all soups and all shakes available it's their job to make the experience more pleasant for you. Your missing put big time I only have Choco mint , Chico orange and forest fruits shakes so I would not be happy with your choices and also I only like chicken and mushroom soup and tomato soup so you have very limited choices not good, try asking her /him to order some in before your next weigh in , I recommend the Choco mint shake its lovely x

Add Chilli Powder

Hello Ladies and Gents, I’ll just briefly introduce myself as I am new here – I’m 21, Male and am a trainee lawyer. I just started SS on Saturday and things have now started settling down with fewer hunger pangs and cravings. I am currently putting away three shakes and a soup a day, I drink the shakes at my desk and I eat the soup at the dinner table with the rest of my family. With regards to the soups, I have tried the chicken and mushroom, oriental chilli and the spicy tomato. I think they are all acceptable, if a little insipid. I am something of a spice freak, however, and I find that if I dump a tsp of cayenne chilli powder and a few twists of pepper in the soups it enhances the warming nature of the soups, accentuates the pleasant flavours and, importantly, the spice suppresses my appetite further.
Tingling lips are the way forward. :flamingmad:

Okay many thanks, I will have a word with her on Tuesday when I go in and see what she says, haven't got Banana either but that sounds lovely - mmm!!

Love the name seefood haha I seemed to suffer from that too, I will maybe try adding some spices to the soups as I really feel sick everytime I drink them :cry:. Good luck with your run on CD. I'm on day 3 now and suprised with myself got my first weigh in on Tuesday, I am really looking forward to it! :D

Intersperse bites with water

Hi Rach, I’m sorry to hear about the nausea; strangely enough, I look forward to the soups at the end of the day as they are quite comparable to food. I’m sure you’ve read about it, heard about it or been told about it but drinking plenty of water with the ‘meals’ helps to suppress the nausea. What I do, when I’m eating the soup (and the shakes as well, actually), is have a bottle or glass of water next to me and intersperse each bite (or sip) with water. I feel that this both bulks out the ‘meal’ and the water acts as a good fire extinguisher! ;)

I lived off choc mint shakes and either a peanut crunch or choc mint crunch bar when on SS - I hated everything else!

I blend my shakes with lots if crushed ice :)

I lived off choc mint shakes and either a peanut crunch or choc mint crunch bar when on SS - I hated everything else!

I blend my shakes with lots if crushed ice :)

I'm on sole source I thought we were just allowed shakes and soups? I didn't realise I was allowed bars :p

Back