1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Ideas......?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mistymoo, 11 May 2009 Social URL.

1. mistymoo

mistymoo Member

I'm after a nice pudding thats free or very very low syn. I've had the rice pudding for green days and sugar free jelly but sometimes I need something just that little bit more!! I think my sweet tooth is where my diet lets me down as I have fallen off the slimming world wagon before and dont want to do it again!!! So, any ideas?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Stir a tablespoon of lemon curd (2 syns) into quark and leave it overnight, the whole thing then tastes of lemon curd the next day! I then mix it with some FF fromage frais to thin it down and eat it with a banana.
  4. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Meringue nests are low in syns, I have mine with fresh fruit and vlf fromage frais, really hits the spot!
  5. Cherryade

Cherryade Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Atkins / Low Carb
    I like stirring a white choc options into quark (2 syns) and spreading it on low syn wafers (1/2 syn for icream ones) or chilling in the fridge and eating like a cheesecake style pud (i dont make a biscuit base but you could!).

Also muller from the freezer is my kinda thing!
  6. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    me too, i have a meringue nest topped with sweetened total 0% yoghurt with chopped peaches and red grapes, it is really yummy , and all for 2.5 syns x
  7. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    I always keep frozen fruit mixes in the freezer, ie summer fruit, tropical mix, black forest mix, defrost, sprinkle with splenda, and top with low fat fromage frais. One of these days I'll push the boat out and get some of the mixes from our local farm shop! They look wonderful.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.