Any Ideas......?

mistymoo

I'm after a nice pudding thats free or very very low syn. I've had the rice pudding for green days and sugar free jelly but sometimes I need something just that little bit more!! I think my sweet tooth is where my diet lets me down as I have fallen off the slimming world wagon before and dont want to do it again!!! So, any ideas?

Stir a tablespoon of lemon curd (2 syns) into quark and leave it overnight, the whole thing then tastes of lemon curd the next day! I then mix it with some FF fromage frais to thin it down and eat it with a banana.

Meringue nests are low in syns, I have mine with fresh fruit and vlf fromage frais, really hits the spot!

I like stirring a white choc options into quark (2 syns) and spreading it on low syn wafers (1/2 syn for icream ones) or chilling in the fridge and eating like a cheesecake style pud (i dont make a biscuit base but you could!).

Also muller from the freezer is my kinda thing!

Meringue nests are low in syns, I have mine with fresh fruit and vlf fromage frais, really hits the spot!

me too, i have a meringue nest topped with sweetened total 0% yoghurt with chopped peaches and red grapes, it is really yummy , and all for 2.5 syns x

I always keep frozen fruit mixes in the freezer, ie summer fruit, tropical mix, black forest mix, defrost, sprinkle with splenda, and top with low fat fromage frais. One of these days I'll push the boat out and get some of the mixes from our local farm shop! They look wonderful.

Back