Any Irish Cambridgers on Here?

mitten

The old me is coming back
Hi,

I am from Dublin and following SS on the Cambridge plan, i am normally to be found panicking on the Brides to Be Thread.

Just wondering are there any other people in Dublin/Ireland on this? Seems to me that most people in Dublin are currently on Lipotrim and the Cambridge Plan is not that popular over this side of the world!

Love to hear from you!!

Hi I'm in Cork and I did my research before going on CD. My friend did LT and didn't cope half as well as I did/am on CD. I've lost 1st 5.5lbs in about 5 weeks. I'm delighted with myself. I'm on AAM this week but not worrying too much as to whether I'll put up weight or not.

This site is a great motivator. :)

Hi Guys!

Great to hear from some Irish people - i did Lipotrim before and piled all the weight on again after it :mad::mad: So i turned to Cambridge this time. I have been on it for approx a month but had a break of a week in between for my hen. I am down from 14 stone to just over 12 and a half, so happy with that (must update my ticker!) I am getting married in under 7 weeks and reall really want the best part of 2 stone more gone by then:sigh::sigh:. It's a never ending battling!

What are your stats? Have you been on this long etc etc?

I am in a routine now - have a tetra for brekkie, bar (Cranberry or peanut) and then chilli soup for dinner. I have been in the gym the last 2 nights hoping to encourage more weight off and am so so sore from it! I am also guzzling 4 litres of water a day - phew!

Back