Any Irish WeMITTS???

priomhoide

Hello all

For the umpteenth time I am starting a diet but am determined this is going to be the last one!! Weighed in today at 19-13-the heaviest I have ever been. I would definately get a prize for the best comfort eater but have sorted a lot of issues and now its time for me So here goes.........

Thanks Ber and Jen- great support on here!Ber- you're doing really well-what a loss so far!
Jen-how're you getting on with cambridge?
I'm really motivated at the moment-having so much to lose can be daunting but have to stick to it this time so breaking it down into half stone at a time. My first goal is to get down into the 18's

Morning girls , how we all doing today ?

Jen , best of luck with cambridge , i tried it last yr but i just couldnt hack it , fair play to ya !

Thanks rainbow Rose !! Any support gratefully received!!!

Kate and Ber,
Thanks for ur message of support,i'm only starting cambridge tomorrow,have a few health issues so need to get weight off quick...i did it last year for a few weeks, it went ok, hope it works this time...its a long long journey and i find it depressing to say the least but can only keep trying...good luck to u both ,keep posting,it helps a lot...jen:D

Jen
Best of luck tomorrow xx

Ok this is it now I'm with u all here....
weighed in 19.4 WTF!! At least 7 to lose
Next tues weigh in wish me luck

15/3/11 week 1 (-9lb)yayyyy
22/3/11 week 2 (-0lb) boooo
29/3/11 week 3 (-4lb) yayyy

Last edited:
Bov, best of luck-great support on here. have a good week xx

Girls- just want to wish you the best of luck with your journeys- the support here is so good and hopefully will be of help to ye on your wieightloss . I started Slimming World in Jan - it slow and steady and this website has been such a help.
Keep posting!!

i have pics up to show off on the atkins page , ye should do the same its great motivation girls !! .

Hows everyone doing ?

Yeah!! 3lbs down this week despite a few falls off the wagon xx

Thanks Bov, How're you doing this week?

OlliesDolly said:
Hi there,
Lou here from co.Waterford with 7ish stone to lose. Aagghh...

Well your in the right place I've the same amount to lose get goin at it today we all support u here good luck and keep checking in....

Back