Any Losties out there?(Fans of Lost?)

*Cee*

This is a programme every dieter should watch, all puns aside, i'm addicted to solving just what the puzzle of Lost is all about...

Aww no interest then? I've had no internet since yesterday morning and won't until friday tea time and i'll be at work by then :( (least i get online here then :D)

I'll drop by from time to time to see if there is a fan out there :D

I love Lost! But I watch it when it comes out on DVD so I can gorge myself in a whole series at once :D Not sure if i will last until Season 6 comes out on dvd though as it is the final one, will I be able to escape spoilers? :p

I have trouble waiting for sky uk to show it let alone a dvd box set, I joined a lost forum for season 6 as there was no way i was going to for the first 5, i'm so glad i did though, the amount of theories out there and things you would have missed had you not is amazing.

I'm having my eyes open for things shown in season 2 now lol

Yes I love Lost! Not long left now....

My nets down so i've not got my "next day" viewing this week, so got to wait til Friday, and staying away from my lost forum is just unhealthy lol

I'm a huge fan & we even watched every season back to back again before this last one started (so geeky I know!)
There are only 6 episodes to go now and i am losing faith that they will be able to explain it all by the end. Every week we watch it get more confused at the moment instead of less!

yay love lost! im so tempted to spoil here but being a true lost fan i know that it is a very serious thing to do so i wont ;) lol xxxx

Season 1 of Lost was great, season 2 was good, but after that I think it started to go downhill

i love it xx

yeah :)
i understand why ppl get pissed off with it tho, but il always be a die hard fan :D lol xxx

Back