Any men on CD who can offer info?

Paul_Farnham_uk

Hiya Guys

I am 4 days into my CD now and have just gone into ketosis this morning so am quite excited about my potential weight loss

My question is this

Of the men on here how much weight did you lose and how long did it take you please?

Also if you dont mind i would be interested in what your start weight was.

Mine was 22st 7lb and have lost 5lb already in just over 3 days on the diet.

Thanks for your info to anyone who chips in

Regards

Paul

hiya, not a man here but wanted to wish u all the best. 5lbs already in 3days is brill. I lost 14lbs my 1st week i started at over 20stone. I think if you are that bit heavier it will come of alot quicker :)

Hi

Again not a chap but just wanted to wish you every success on CD! I know there are several men around and generally their losses are bigger and more consistent than us ladies. I am sure one will be along shortly.

All the best

Georgie
x

Hiya Guys

I am 4 days into my CD now and have just gone into ketosis this morning so am quite excited about my potential weight loss

My question is this

Of the men on here how much weight did you lose and how long did it take you please?

Also if you dont mind i would be interested in what your start weight was.

Mine was 22st 7lb and have lost 5lb already in just over 3 days on the diet.

Thanks for your info to anyone who chips in

Regards

Paul

:D hi Paul, there are a few of us on this site, my start weight was 17st 1lb, in the first week i lost 12lbs, then 8lbs , 5 and 5 then it slowed down, i got to 13st 5lbs within three months, and it took about a year to put it all back on again, i am currently 15st 7lbs and i am hopeing to get back to into the 13s again before the summer:p just keep drinking the water, it really is the key to success

Ok thanks ladies and gent for your responses so far i am looking forward to any other chaps who can give me an idea of what to expect

Cheers

Paul

Hi Paul
I have just restarted cd previously i lost 2 stone in just under 2 months that was with cheating at the time i was 17stone 11, have just restarted at 19 stone 11, which i put mainly down to the fact that i didnt follow the plan through to maintance, one day i was on cd next day i was eating normally.

I would recomend reading the following blog The Big Diet of a fellow min member.

Me.

Hello

I started at 21St 12lb and lost 10lb in my first week, since then becuase of business travel etc I've slowed to a total of 16lb in 3 weeks. It's hard to stay on sole source - read the forums and you'll see. I think I'm turning towards the 790 approach as I get to have something to eat each day, it will take longer but sticking to the diet is the most important factor.

Good luck, and drink your water (I aim for 6 litres a day).

Peter

Hello fella,

Well I was 16st 4lb when I started SS 6 weeks ago, lost 2st in that time. I find SS very easy - you just need to stay focused.

The quick weight loss helps, you'll soon be getting nice comments and of course this forum is great for examples of how good CD is.

I've got 1 stone to go then I start my journey towards maintenence. I think it is vitally important that we follow the steps back - 2 weeks each of 790, 1000, 1200 and 1500. (Those 8 weeks should take me to target weight loss of 4 st.)

Also identify why we got fat in the first place, mine was portion control, I've never been a cakes, sweets and biscuits person but I'm crap at portion control !

Keep focused - it really is worth it.

Hi,

I started (again) on Monday weighing 21st 11lbs. My heaviest ever. I have done this before and my lowest weight I can remember as an adult is 17st. This is my aim now and I hope to get there sometime early in May (based on previous losses of around 7lbs a week)

I drink loads of water (6-8 litres a day), and find that after week 1 is gone, it is plain sailing, no hunger and general feeling of well being. The only difficult part is weekends when friends are out on the town drinking/eating, but whats 2-3 months of abstaining when there is a summer of feeling good just around the corner.

So it is so far so good for me, I just hope I can keep this determination going!!!

I'm doing it with hubby and his losses are far greater than mine. He started at 16stone 8 lbs and is now 14 stone 4 lbs - so just over 2 stone in 4 weeks.

Thanks guys, if theres anyone else who can give me further insight please do post

Thanks again

Paul

Back