1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

any mortgage advisers or clever people .....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mustdoit, 23 January 2008 Social URL.

1. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

just come out of a very good fixed rate ........... decided to hold off til the bank of england meets in 2 weeks, until i remortgage ............ do you think i did the right thing ............. crystal balls at the ready !!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Sam25

Sam25 Well-Known Member

Yep!

mustdoit likes this.
  4. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

thanks .....as a single mum i have no other peeps to really discuss with.......my sister is rich !! and my dad is 82 and only paid £1200 for his house !!

5. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

yep defo right to wait, the federal bank in america cut their rates in response to the stock market crisis & I would imagine the uk will do the same in the next couple of weeks.

BUT if you have some spare cash at the minute, now is the time to make a killing buying some of the shares other people have been panic selling!!

6. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

happy birthday kazz................... thanks but no spare cash ......xx

7. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

thanx lol I wish I had some spare cash meself!!