Any new challenges starting??

katielou

Hi Just wondering if there were any new challenges starting up?

Never joined one before and would like to have a go - will anyone have me?? lol

i would like to too! i'm in!

How about a Christmas one?? Lol...bit early I know, but its 38 weeks away!

I want to loose 38lbs...there we go!

eeek i need something sooner!

I'd like to be on something like this - the May day one sounds perfect. Off on hol on May 6th (BA allowing) so am really trying to shift as much as possible before then.

May would be perfect as have a special occasion, and have a lovely dress to wear, and I want it too fit comfortably and not too snuggly lol

:)

Id be up for a may day one too

I def find it easier when have it broken down into small targets-wanted to lose 2st before this fri and have done that so was just thinking need a new one!

I'm doing a Happy for Holiday challenge - started it as a motivator for my hols in September and a few peeps have joined! No need for you to have an actual hols booked, maybe just have a date in mind! Hang on.... I'll find the link xxx

Id be up for a may day one too

I def find it easier when have it broken down into small targets-wanted to lose 2st before this fri and have done that so was just thinking need a new one!

2st by this Friday - quite a target that ninnins lol

Seriously tho well done!

A Mayday challenge sounds good to me. Do you just start a thread and ask people to join? Does 2 pound a week sound too ambitious?

Let me know your thoughts and I'll start the thread - can't wait now!!

Katie x

Yeah I think so, and that sounds a good target. Im up 4 it :)

brilliant i'm in! that's my birthday weekend and my first hen weekend! i'll join Katie :)

Back