Any new menu ideas??

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Fluffysheep81, 6 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Fluffysheep81

Fluffysheep81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(12.05%)
    My oh and I are doing the ee plan and were wondering if anyone had any new recipes?? Mostly we have chicken curry, Chilli, spaghetti Bol, goulash, our own Sw version of tuna napolitana, chicken wrapped in bacon ( with garlic and Phil as Hea), Chilli beef noodles, Diet coke chicken or chickpea Dahl. Anything low syn or even better syn free (as we use our syns for other stuff) would be great!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Clairebear1000

Clairebear1000 A determined Bear

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    How about a slimming world macaroni cheese? I actually just made some lentil croquettes, using onion, red lentils and some HEX A cheese. Fry in frylight and serve with some mashed potato or a salad.
    Or how about a SW full English for dinner? Really filling, and still feels like a nice treat, with potentialy zero syns :)

4. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
  5. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    How about a nice shepherds pie with extra lean beef mince, served with as much yummy superfree veg as you like :)

Or another of my favourites - liver & onions served with mashed/boiled potatoes, and veg.

You could have SW version of fish & chips - chunky SW chips, cod sprinkled with salt and pepper wrapped in tin foil and baked in the oven, and heaps of superspeedy mushy peas :drool:

6. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have you taken a look in the recipe sub-forum? There are 100+ pages of recipe suggestions there that are either already EE or can easily be adapted.

But really it just normal healthy eating at the end of the day so check out recipe books and internet recipe sites and many recipes can be made SW friendly.

7. Susie25

Susie25 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mmmmm they look yummy - great website

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.