Any new menu ideas??

Fluffysheep81

My oh and I are doing the ee plan and were wondering if anyone had any new recipes?? Mostly we have chicken curry, Chilli, spaghetti Bol, goulash, our own Sw version of tuna napolitana, chicken wrapped in bacon ( with garlic and Phil as Hea), Chilli beef noodles, Diet coke chicken or chickpea Dahl. Anything low syn or even better syn free (as we use our syns for other stuff) would be great!

How about a slimming world macaroni cheese? I actually just made some lentil croquettes, using onion, red lentils and some HEX A cheese. Fry in frylight and serve with some mashed potato or a salad.
Or how about a SW full English for dinner? Really filling, and still feels like a nice treat, with potentialy zero syns :)

How about a nice shepherds pie with extra lean beef mince, served with as much yummy superfree veg as you like :)

Or another of my favourites - liver & onions served with mashed/boiled potatoes, and veg.

You could have SW version of fish & chips - chunky SW chips, cod sprinkled with salt and pepper wrapped in tin foil and baked in the oven, and heaps of superspeedy mushy peas :drool:

Have you taken a look in the recipe sub-forum? There are 100+ pages of recipe suggestions there that are either already EE or can easily be adapted.

But really it just normal healthy eating at the end of the day so check out recipe books and internet recipe sites and many recipes can be made SW friendly.

Back