Any new starters 2018???

Im on week 2 of lipotrim x

Hi FGS3

I lost 2.5 st on CD last year but have had a crazy year and with the stress i put all plus some back on. I'm at my heaviest ever and would love a buddy to be in daily contact with, to support and be supported. I would go to a slimming group but just don't have the time. So if you want a buddy who is serious about losing half a stone a month, pm me.

Thanks.

What plan will you be following deflating?

Hi FGS3

I lost 2.5 st on CD last year but have had a crazy year and with the stress i put all plus some back on. I'm at my heaviest ever and would love a buddy to be in daily contact with, to support and be supported. I would go to a slimming group but just don't have the time. So if you want a buddy who is serious about losing half a stone a month, pm me.

Thanks.
Hey Hun if you like we can buddy up I'm starting s&s tomorrow :)

What plan will you be following deflating?
I'm dong a mild Cambridge ie I'm having some fruit for breakfast and a couple ryvitas, then a Cambridge shake arounf lunchtime, and an early balanced dinner. If I keep that going plus 45 min exercise I'll be in a good place in no time.

hi im on day 7 so far sole source lost 5lbs so far keep going you can do this everyone, this my 2nd attempt last year i lost what i wanted for my daughters wedding put some back on back on track this time new beginings again x

Meeeee...well I'm restarting :)

Hi everyone.. I lost 4 stone on Cambridge a few years ago and kept most of it off... until recently! Put on 21lbs since September last year.. how mental is that 😩 so, from Monday I am back on SS and hoping to get the weight off in 4 weeks. Anyone out there wanting to do it along with me then please give me a shout 😉

Hi everyone.. I lost 4 stone on Cambridge a few years ago and kept most of it off... until recently! Put on 21lbs since September last year.. how mental is that 😩 so, from Monday I am back on SS and hoping to get the weight off in 4 weeks. Anyone out there wanting to do it along with me then please give me a shout 😉

Hello I am also restarting using Cambridge and exante to get me through. Do you have a diary ? I've set one up on the exante diaries section. Hope Monday goes well x

Hello I am also restarting using Cambridge and exante to get me through. Do you have a diary ? I've set one up on the exante diaries section. Hope Monday goes well x
Thank you .. what’s exante? And I wouldn’t know how to set up a diary 😂.. when do you plan to restart?....

Oh... that’s interesting. I will away and have a look at it. Same amount of calories etc.?i never got down to my target weight last time and have been trying to shift the last stone for a long time. So, after gaining weight I am going to stay on it til I reach my target but I do need to have a good loss in the first month to motivate me. Do you have much to lose? Well done for getting started today. Will think of you at 10am! 😁

Oh... that’s interesting. I will away and have a look at it. Same amount of calories etc.?i never got down to my target weight last time and have been trying to shift the last stone for a long time. So, after gaining weight I am going to stay on it til I reach my target but I do need to have a good loss in the first month to motivate me. Do you have much to lose? Well done for getting started today. Will think of you at 10am! 😁
Yeah I placed an order online in January bought 80 products for £60 same weight loss same rules really. I have 2 stones to lose by July. Oh Lord!! Yeah 10am for the chocolate shake lol roll on bedtime haha. Are you on step 1 on Cambridge? X

Yeah I placed an order online in January bought 80 products for £60 same weight loss same rules really. I have 2 stones to lose by July. Oh Lord!! Yeah 10am for the chocolate shake lol roll on bedtime haha. Are you on step 1 on Cambridge? X
Wow that is so much cheaper isn’t it? Yes I’m doing SS . I have some strawberry cartons left from my various start/stop attempts lol I want 2 stone off too! You will def have it off by July. I plan to have mine off by early May! Water is the key I think . More you drink the more you shrink. I’m going away to buy Exante now and we can do it together if you like?

Back