Any Newbies had there first weigh in on EE

Hi everyone,
I'm new on here and this is my first post. I weighed in for the first time last night after doing EE for my first week and I had lost NOTHING. I was so upset I came home and cried! I had been so good and so diligent about it all and yet no weight loss.
My leader has been through my food diary and says that everything I'm doing is correct and I just have to hang in there and she is sure it will work in the long term, but I just feel so low.
Any advice???
xx

Well done to all you lovely losers out there, that's an excellent start to 2010.

Hi everyone,
I'm new on here and this is my first post. I weighed in for the first time last night after doing EE for my first week and I had lost NOTHING. I was so upset I came home and cried! I had been so good and so diligent about it all and yet no weight loss.
My leader has been through my food diary and says that everything I'm doing is correct and I just have to hang in there and she is sure it will work in the long term, but I just feel so low.
Any advice???
xx

Hi,
Just wanted to say that I can imagine how disheartening that must be, but try not to get demotivated. If you stick to it 100% you will be losing weight. I find that my weight fluctuates by up to 7lbs in a single day, so just try and be consistant with the type of clothes you wear at WI and the types of food you eat and drink before. If you drank a litre of water you would "gain" 2.2lb, but obviously that's not a real gain in weight. Try your best to stick to the plan, eat till you're full but not stuffed, include plenty of superfree food and you will lose weight next week.

Good Luck
Tiggy

I lost 1 pound my first week, this is quite low for me as i tend to average between 1-2.5 weekly. Ill take it though, a pound is a pound! :D

Hey Tiggy,
Thanks for your support. I'll let you know how I get on next Tuesday but thanks for your kind words and advice. I'll just keep going and keep my fingers crossed. I appreciate your kindness.
xxx

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news, my thoughts are with you and your family.
Well done on your 4lb loss, a great start.

Hi... First weigh in on EE and lost 3lb. Not sure if im convinced yet as had nothing to eat on day of weigh in as was running mad so could be just that i had an empty tummy!! :( Think next weeks weigh in will be a better indicator!

My first wi after 2 weeks on plan (due to snow cancellation) i only lost 2lbs. Last year when i tried i sts first time on ee and then put half on then i gave up on ee, but promised i will do it for a full month. Well done on your loss in weight wise and sorry for your other loss :(

I lost 5.5 in my first week on EE,, but i am not convinced that i ahve lost this week again!! even tho i have been sticking to it

I'm in my 1st week and doing exclusively EE, finding it easier than red/green which were the only choices when I last did it. I weigh in on mon so will post here when I find out. I've stuck to it 100% so far and think I've mostly had 1/3 super free foods so we'll see. There are some great 1st week losses here so feeling good :D

Ive been on green days for 5 months

did EE for the first time last week and put on a pound didnt suit me at all

I havent been weighed yet either but im quite nervous about it to I feel like ive been eating so normally! I have a friend whos doing it with me and shes doing green so the loss comparison will be interesting! x

I lost 4lbs in my 1st week doing just EE :D It really does just feel like normal eating and to be honest I ate LOADS all week so we'll have to see what next WI brings as I hope to never have to do the red/green thing. I think it is the reduced HE with EE that makes a difference, maybe?

Back