Any nice green teas out there?

Loser85

Gold Member
Was wondering if anyone has tried a brand of green tea and actually enjoyed it. Ive tried asdas own brand, decaffinated and normal. Didnt like the taste at all. Im tempted to try the tetleys one with lemon. Anyone tried this and if so was it good or bad? Id like something to replace coffee for me and could help me with the diet.

Thanks in advance.

Lisa xx

Hi clippers decaff is nice,tetlys with lemon is nice but TBH I can only drink with a little semiskimmed milk and sweetners as I cant stomach it,the way I feel is Im getting the fluids in if nothing else as 3 mugs a day is just over 1 litre of water if you drink the decaff one the fluids arent cancelled out by the caffine......x

My speciality lol - Twinings is probably the best. Try the Blueberry and Raspberry if you want a bit of flavour (that one is my new fave!). The Jasmine one is incredibly bitter, i would steer away from that one until you're really used to the taste. Twinings Green Tea with Lemon is nice (as Size102b said above).

I swear by the stuff and must drink at least 5 cups a day!! Does wonders for your waistline!! x

I think all green teas are nice (I'm weird I know), one of my favs is Twinings Jasmine Green Tea.

I love green tea my absoloute fave is Twinnings Green Tea with Apple and Pear, not as bitter as all the others. I drink about 6 cups a day its yummy! Iv not seen this in the Asda near me but the Tesco always stock it .

Thanks for the advice. Theres an outlet place near me and it sells Twinings a wee bit cheaper so may have a look this weekend. Anything that helps with the diet plus drops my points from milk in coffee is a winner in my book.

That's why i do it! No need for milk :) Best of luck with it - honestly tho, GT is great and i swear it contributed to my losses in a big way!! x

Back