any nice mild curry recipes? cant find any!

kdub24

I Will & I Can!!
hello,

soz cant seem to find any cud some1 lead me to it? thanks x

The chicken curry on the sw website is very plain curry, we had to spice it up!! If you are gonna do it, don't put as much beef stock in, far too watery xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mushy Pea Curry
[FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]Frylight 3 cans of mushy peas 1 can of baked beans or tomatoes onions and mushrooms (as many as you like) 1 tablespoon of sweetener curry powder to taste
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]nd [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Verdana][FONT=Verdana,Verdana]option
Tin chopped tomatoes Tin mushy peas 1 onion, finely chopped 1 clove garlic, crushed Mushrooms (as many as you like) 1 Green pepper, sliced Chicken (or alternative meat/veg/quorn) 1tsp curry powder (I used hot) 1tsp sweetener 1/2 tsp cumin 1/4 tsp cinnamon 1/4 tsp turmeric Salt and pepper Fry off onion and garlic until soft and add chicken (or alternative meat etc) mushrooms and peppers until the meat has browned. Blend peas and tomatoes together using blender/food processor and add to pan along with remaining ingredients and then bring to boil and simmer for approx 1/2 hour. Or bung it in slow cooker for the day like I did. You could use already cooked meat by adding it in after sauce is cooked for the last 10 mins or so. Do try as it is so easy to do an
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

thanks girlies really appreciate it x

As promised:
serves 4
ready in about 50 minutes
8oz onions
2 1/2cm fresh root ginger
1/4 pint chicken stock made with bovril(I used knorr stock cube)
4 chicken breasts
1 tbsp ground corriander
1 cinnamon stick
5 cardomon pods
salt and freshly ground black pepper
Juice of 1 lemon (I used lemon juice ie Jif)
1oz grated creamed coconut
5oz low fat natural yogurt
1/2oz flaked toasted almonds (i didnt use this)
a small handful of fresh corriander
lemon wedge to serve

Method:
roughlt chop onions, garlic and ginger. Place in food processor blend for a few seconds until smooth paste (I used crushed garlic and ginger)transfer to frying pan, add stock bring to boil and simmer for 5 mins
cut chicken into chunks. add to the mixture and cook stirring soften for a further 5 mins or until chicken coloured all over. Stir in the spioces, seasoning and lemon juice. Add the coconut and cook gently for 10 mins
Gradually add the yogurt a spoonful at a timestirring continuously.
Cover and cook for a further minute until thick. Pour in 1/4pt water and simmer gently for 15-20 mins until chicken is tender and cooked through.
discard the cinamon stick and cardomon pods. sprinkle with almonds and corriander and serve.

it is very pale in colour so it might be an idea to add some yellow food colouring (I added turmeric spice)

Hope you enjoy this it is gorgeous ....

Back