Any one else just eat for the sake of it!

doratheexplora

I am sat here only hour after I've had me dinner (pasta n sauce, salad and 2 pieces of w/m bread) and tucking into a mug shot :eek:, then everytime I go past the fruit bowl I have a piece! I'm not hungry for food just eating it cuz I can, trouble with sw you can eat too freely do you think?, but having said that we lose weight on it, just think sometimes I just don't need to eat too much and for the sake of it :rolleyes: rant over xx

I know what ya mean hun, although I dont pick much now :) Dunno why tho :/

Dont knock it - enjoy it!!c

:)Hi Gem

As long as the food is free - SW say that you can eat as much as you want!

In the group if someone doesn't lose that week, sometimes my consultant asks 'have you eaten enough?'

I feel like I eat constantly! My boyfriend is always amazed at the amount of food I prepare to take to work!

Although, if you want to boost your weight loss - try eating more superfree foods (foods free on red AND green) or snack only on superfree foods.

i do that and its never made my loss suffer, the only time i dont loose is if i eat too many syns so if you want it have it :D

Hi
I am one of 'eating for the sake of it' brigade.:eek:
This week it is fruit - which seems daft to say but have eaten so many plums (tree in our garden and all ripe at the same time) I feel very bloated wondering whether you can eat too much fruit?:eek:
Irene

Back