any one here like/play american football?

topcat924

I play for Bedfordshire Blue Raiders. Anyone else addicted to the NFL or play in the UK? Anyone interested in playing? It's good exercise and totally inclusive no matter way your sex/size. When I started I was over 24 stone - and I wasn't the heaviest!

I love NFL, I am a St, Louis fan and me and my other half always go down to Wembley to watch the international series.

Last year I didn't think was as good as the year before. May have had something to do with the people sat in front of us who kept boo'ing at the American National Anthem. I also have my name down for this year, me and quite a few friends go down every year.

What team do you follow.

Well, I played tight end in school. Been an Eagles fan until they signed Vick.. now I just make sure I catch the Superbowl on Sky. I enjoy the game, but I have been converted to rugby :D

I love to watch a good game of NFL. May give playing a try at some point soon. Looking forward to the Superbowl.

im a steelers fan so looking forward to the superbowl sun -- even though steelers arent in it :mad:

I really thought the packers were going to win. Everyone thinks I'm a Rams fan because I'm in St.Louis...not even close. I'm excited about the superbowl.

Huge NFL fan: Jets & Pat's all the way! Tried to set up a team at my uni with some friends but we couldn't drum up enough interest.

The Morris dance is common to all inhabited worlds in the multiverse.

Another NFL fan here my team are the Jets.
Would love to play but sadly an injury means I never will

Back