Any one similar stats to me

babybaby

Hi,
I'm 4 foot 11, i've lost 7 pounds so far. I am currently 13 stones 4 pounds. Is there anyone out there with similar height and weight to me...or someone who started similar height and weight. Just wandering what sort of weight loss i could expect for three months. Attending a wedding soon.

Thanks

x

I'm 5 ft 2 at just under 14st. I've just started again so I can't share any weight loss expectations but bear in mind everyone is different.
But hey, congrats on the 7lbs, you're on your way. if you want a buddy of similar stats, I'm up for it :)

I'm 5' 7" and a lot more than 14st! But what I will say is try not to compare yourself to other people, what works for one doesn't work for another. Plus you might find someone with the same weight and height but they may have a different motabolism, different eating habbits, be on a different plan (Red, Green, Extra Easy).

The important thing to remember is that if you want to loose weight you will and it should be slow and steady.

Good luck babybaby, I wish all the luck in the world on your slimming world journey, best wishes

Natt xxx

Hi squiddie and pink toaster...thanks for the advice.
yeah its always nice to see how ppl are losing. i don't know y i'm finidn my loss to be really slow. a lady at class has lost a stone so far..and i think she was about 5 2 and about 14 stones too.
:(
weigh in tonite..i feel like its a slow week again.
x

slow and steady is always the best way 1-2lbs per week on average, if the losses are any bigger, chances are its either water, or worse muscle. Try not to worry, you didn't put on the weight over night and it wont come off over night :) Good luck at WI xxx

Back