Any one stepping up to maintenance?

Dogtanion

Silver Member
I am on my third week of 810 and due to start with 1000 on Monday - wondering if there are other people on this route - would be good to support each other.

Add your name to the list and we can chivvy each other on the way to slimness forever!!

Dogtanion (total loss so far 105 lb)

Yep, I'm just on my second week of 1000. You can yell at me when I consider buying chocolate! (I nearly did today, then turned round and walked away! )

Oh the toast, and the pasta and the potatoes......It's lovely!!!! I didn't realise I'd like wholewheat pasta!
It is a whole other world on 1000.

Hi,
I'm on my 2nd week of 1000, loving having fruit again. It's amazing how you struggle to fit the amount of food you can have into one day.

Hmm, I had a duck wrap and crisps for lunch.... I was out at work and HUNGRY. It's just what they gave me, and no choice.
So it's no more food till my porridge at supper, and loads of water.
I'm going to get my OH to cook tomorrow so I'll have something to look forward to and make sure I turn down anything any client provides.

I don't even like crisps!

How proud am I of myself? I went out to an italian with work - wasn't going to go as didn't think I could eat anything but.. I had no starter, no dessert, an asked the restraunt staff for chicken in white wine, no wine, no potatoes - had the garlic (technically not great but one clove won't kill me!!) and they gave me a double portion of brocolli - it was delicious!!! I am learning to ask for things I can have!! Hope you all had a great day!!

Liz welcome aboard!

Back