Any one up for a challenge???

count me in shep i'm starting fresh so not got anything on my ticker yet. think i'll weigh in on Fri 28th thats a week on Fri give me time to settle in to diet :D
great. feeling good...ready to go.!!
itsy x

Hi Shep,

I would love to join the challenge. Starting diet chef Monday, cant wait to start losing those pounds.

The end of September is 18 weeks and my target is 40lbs.

Good luck girls x

Shep - 36lbs :eek:
emmahurt86 - 45lbs :)

Last edited:
hi emma
glad to welcome you on board :)
we can do this...:D

itsy-40lbs :sigh:

Oh yes we can!!!!

I decided there is no time like to present and started today. Just had my granola which was yummy!!!

Fingers crossed the pounds start coming off.

Morning Shep did you have a good weekend? mine was mmm well not so good :( had a take away Friday night with to much wine:break_diet:Then Sat
craving munchies Sun big meal with family so Mon fresh start...:8855:
itsy x

Of course you can join in wrinkly just addyour name to the list with the weight loss you are aiming for.

Itsy I had a good weekend with lots of food and drink and now I am paying the price my tummy thinks my throats been cut so I am upping my water intake but of course that has its downside as well. Never mind at least I am getting a mini workout going up and down the stairs. :8855:

Can I join? Not sure how much I need to lose. I am 15st 1lb and 5ft 6. What would you suggest? xx

Hello,

I would like to join as well... Im going for 21lbs.

jibalarter - 21lbs :)

I think i may be aiming a little high so i'm going to lower mine to 40lbs. Added wrinkly too x

emmahurt86 - 40lbs :)
jibalarter - 21lbs :)
Wrinkly - 28lbs... :scale:

Well I lost only 4lbs in June, hoped for more... At least it's going in the right direction I suppose. :angeldevil:

Well, I have mini weekly goals, based on a steady average of 2lb per week. Based on this I want to be at 11st exactly by 3rd Oct.... so put me down for a 25lb loss from today

Hi! I would like to join this challange if I may? I've recently started Dietchef. I lost 5 stone a little while ago, but put a lot of it back on due to various reasons.............

I would like to lose 28lbs. ;)

Back