Any one want to be my WL Buddy???

beechams all in one liquid. i spoke to my cdc and she said i should be ok. i tested for ketosis and it was positive, and i am gonna test again tomorrow morning. the medicine has alcohol in it which is a no-no in ketosis! i can't believe i didn't check it. oh well, hopefully no harm done. i haven't had any since 11am and i am feeling better now. fingers crossed i will still be in ketosis!!!! x

Support from Cas lol

Hi All,
Today is day 1 of my 'restart'. This is the last time I'm 'restarting' and am looking for a buddy. someone to text/call when I'm feeling fed up/low/thinking of straying/just for a chat!
Anyone fancy buddying up?
Is there a friend list on here? Still finding my way around.
Speak soon
Donna
xxxx

Hi Donna, i know this is quite an old post but ive just joined and saw ur only up the road from me so thought id say hello and good luck - keep up the bloggin and good luck for the dieting :) Lea x

Oh man am I ever scared that I am no longer in ketosis!!! I haven't tested in a few days, and I will be testing ASAP tomorrow. So, so scared. I didn't cheat, per se, but I was cooking today and had a teeny bit of bruschetta (without the bread) to make sure the blend was right to serve tomorrow. So, so scared!

If I'm knocked out, then I shall be returning to sole source for 3 more weeks, and then restarting the 200 calorie thing.

And yeah, tiny is what I want, lol! I'm only 5 ft. tall so a 6 wouldn't be unhealthy for me. I'll be satisfied with an 8 though. (UK sizes)

Hi Donna, i know this is quite an old post but ive just joined and saw ur only up the road from me so thought id say hello and good luck - keep up the bloggin and good luck for the dieting :) Lea x

Hi Lea,
Nice to see someone near by! Who do you see? How much you want to lose? I am almost back to where I left off earlier in the year so its all downhill from here lol

xxx

Yay - in heavy ketosis! And I borrowed my mother's suit today - HAH!

Hi Lea,
Nice to see someone near by! Who do you see? How much you want to lose? I am almost back to where I left off earlier in the year so its all downhill from here lol

xxx
Hi Hun,

Im not doin the same as u im on pills called acomplia and a healthy diet. ideally wanna lose about 5 stones but doin it in smaller chunks.
how do u find your diet?
gud luck matey x

Ugh, my mother. "That suit is too tight on you. It doesn't look good." Yeah... I only got a zillion compliments on how good it looked today. It only swished perfectly around my legs. But it didn't fit.

She makes everything about her. She's going to buy it with me because she is almost to her 10 UK. Not because I inspired her by my success..... because she's close to her goal. Just ONCE can something be about me? And how well I'm doing? How I fit her clothing, which is like a 10/12 UK??

How's everyone doing this week? Burning all that fat?

Hi Hun,

Im not doin the same as u im on pills called acomplia and a healthy diet. ideally wanna lose about 5 stones but doin it in smaller chunks.
how do u find your diet?
gud luck matey x

Hiya,
Not heard of those ones... are they prescription??? I have lost 5 stone already, got 3 more to go! Will literally be 1/2 the woman I was - but so much more of a person!

I'm finding the diet quite good this time. I am doing the 810 plan - 3 shakes plus a meal a day and finding it so much easier! The losses are great too!

How long you been on the tabs?

i'm good thanks GTPeach! had a better day at work today so trying to be positive. now relaxing in front of the tv.

also found out i passed the two Open University courses i finished in july!!! yay!!! how are you? x

Yay gem!!! I'm doing decently well; I bought a guitar today. =)

a guitar? awesome! i want to take up violin or saxaphone but i just can't afford it right now. i already play the piano and flute. i like to just buy and instrument, get a book showing how to play each note and teach myself how to play it lol good fun! x

It was used; only 40 USD. :D And..... I have a friend who has agreed to teach me for free!!!!

And today when I was leaving the CCF house on campus, the fraternity across the street as having date night, and they'd just gotten back. The girls were all walking by and a couple of the guys were rating. "nice body, ok body, ugly body." I GOT A NICE BODY RATING!!!! I mean... sure, I know it's gross and demeaning for them to do that, but they always have, and usually I get "Dude.... look at the fat girl." It was AMAZING to get the nicest rating on their scale!!

Hiya,
Not heard of those ones... are they prescription??? I have lost 5 stone already, got 3 more to go! Will literally be 1/2 the woman I was - but so much more of a person!

I'm finding the diet quite good this time. I am doing the 810 plan - 3 shakes plus a meal a day and finding it so much easier! The losses are great too!

How long you been on the tabs?

Yeah they r on prescription i started them a week ago today not been weighed yet tho will get weighed tomoz but im finding them good to be honest dont feel half as hungry and im not sure if its the tablets or my willpower but i dont feel like drinking either which is one of my main issues. i even went out last nite and only had 2 glasses of wine when normally i would have loads. the tablets are known to help with smoking cravings so maybe it works on the drink too, lets see long term tho lol

wow uve done really well chick - 5 stone is wot i wanna lose too how long did that take u and how did u do it? i bet u feel heaps better for it. ive got to the stage now where i know its gotta happen for myself and for my health xxx

wow uve done really well chick - 5 stone is wot i wanna lose too how long did that take u and how did u do it? i bet u feel heaps better for it. ive got to the stage now where i know its gotta happen for myself and for my health xxx[/quote]

Hi Lea
I have done a mixture of Rosemary Conelly & cambridge diet. I started dieting back in January 07 when I was diagnosed as 'glucose intolerant' (virtually diabetic!) I do feel tons better & much more confident.
xxx

Hi everyone - I'm newish (I've been lurking!!). I'm in Week 2 of CD and am feeling miserable about it all. I did LL about 5 years ago and successfully kept the weight off until my mum passed away last year and I ate myself through the crisis:wave_cry:! I'm finding it so much harder this time around and do feel hungry and crave food a lot of the time - I think it's all psychological!

Just to say that reading the posts on these forums have kept me going when I've been tempted to break SS, so thanks for posting!

Mandy x

Hi Mandy,
welcome to CD & Minimins! How are you feeling on the diet? Hopefully you will get over the 'hunger pangs' soon enough & will be fine

What is everyone up to today?

If there's room for another one i'm game. I'm on day 3 of ss. Finding it hard especially as thoughts of food keep filling my head :( i have facebook and msn if anyone is interested

Week 6 WI...

ANOTHER 5LBS GONE FOREVER YAY!!!
:talk017:
I'm so thrilled!
:scale: :party0011: :party0049: :party0048: :clap: :character00100: :happy036:
Welcome to LeaSparkle and Mandy!!! Good to have you on board! xxx

Back