any one want to buddy up?? i`m new help! :D

seline_81

hi would anyone like to buddy up? i`m new but what i lack in knowledge i make up for in enthusiasm.

i`m looking to lose about 4 st and would love for a buddy to keep and keep me on track via email etc. anyone interested?

consider it your good deed.

:)

im alwyas up for new friends and such like... and im more than happy to help out when i can...
if i dont reply sometimes i do get a little busy! but i do reply back eventually lol!!(just ask fattymcbigbum!)
send us over your email and ill add you.

Im currently thinking about starting. If I do I will be doing so on Monday morning first thing, after celebrating my birthday! What kind of age are you?

i`m 28 :) how old are u ? u should start its been 3 days and i`ve been really good on it. no cravings as u can have good snacks . plus the people on here are soooo helpful. check the list of sncks ur allowed out :)

See I dont know whether to start Monday or wait until christmas is over and then start. Although I do really want to get this weight off. Its my birthdya Sunday hence why I think I should wait until Monday.

I am 26 on Sunday. Do you want to buddy up? How do you want to do it, emails/text/PMs?

im 25, and i would say give it a go! you have nothing to lose but the lbs! lol

have a look around, and yes everyone on here (although the slim fast section can be quiet some times) everyone is extreemly helpful!!

Good Luck!

hey i get busy sometimes... but i will be able to reply much quicker soon when i get a phone that has emails!!!
so im up for emails from anyone. so send over your emails to me. and ill write to you all!!!

i think u should start on monday as u need to celebrate ur bday :) but i think that u shouldn`t leave it till after xmas as whatever u can do in the meantime will at least counteract any extra u think u might put on as it is xmas:D any text/ mail is good but how do we get email adresses can we post them i dont know?

you can do what i did... if you click on thier name on the left hand side it will give you the option to send them an email..
i personally wouldnt post your email or details on a thread

Back